Author Topic: MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!  (Read 103483 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 03:56:47 PM »
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Awaz

• Arena
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 03:59:07 PM »
Guess what?

SOMEBODY PINCH ME NAAAAOOO !! Am I alive??
2016 Ducati Scrambler
2008 C14

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 04:07:05 PM »
Would you think that some sort of foot peg could be mounted to these cages???
  anyone??

Foot pegs can definitely be mounted to the bar if you can find 7/8" clamps. I believe RivCo sells them. Otherwise, you may be able to put a rubber grommet around the Canyon Cage itself where you want to mount the pegs and use a 1" clamp. That way, the rubber grommet would allow the clamp to cinch down tight although the bar is only 7/8".
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2012, 05:41:08 PM »
Guys, this is the group buy thread for the Gen 1 Canyon Cages.  From here on out, any post not applicable (my call), will be exterminated.  If you want to discuss other things (have no problem at all with that), start a new thread.  I really appreciate your indulgence in that.  Thanks.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
Would you think that some sort of foot peg could be mounted to these cages???
  anyone??

I plan on going with MFW Vario's like I had on the rear, just with clamp mounting like below.  Not cheap but they come in black as well.  Apx 150.00

Or you could get these cheaper, get the idea?

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2012, 09:35:25 AM »
For those of you looking for 7/8" clamps to mount highway pegs, I've found a really nice set available through RivCo:

http://www.rivcoproducts.com/products/product.php?productid=426&cat=0&page=1
http://www.rivcoproducts.com/products/product.php?productid=425&cat=0&page=1

They also carry some really nice black pegs that work with their clamps:

http://www.rivcoproducts.com/products/product.php?productid=282&cat=0&page=1

Here's a few shots of these pegs/clamps mounted on the Canyon Cage. Keep in mind, this is the 1" 2010-2012 Canyon Cage but the set up would look identical on the 2008-2009 Canyon Cage:

MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »
Here's a few shots of these pegs/clamps mounted on the Canyon Cage. Keep in mind, this is the 1" 2010-2012 Canyon Cage but the set up would look identical on the 2008-2009 Canyon Cage:

Yikes!!!  Whose bike is that???!!  Looks like it needed the canyons BEFORE they were finally put on....
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline speed545

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
PM sent with somes questions
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:43:47 AM by speed545 »
08, Concours 14
Montreal Fire Dept

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2012, 10:17:33 AM »
It looks like we've hit a bit of a plateau at 25 orders! C'mon guys, we're so close to the maximum discount!

Yikes!!!  Whose bike is that???!!  Looks like it needed the canyons BEFORE they were finally put on....

Hopefully the Canyon Cage will stop them from adding any new scuffs to the bike!

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2012, 07:35:33 PM »

:o

+1...

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2012, 09:49:51 AM »
It looks like we've hit a bit of a plateau at 25 orders! C'mon guys, we're so close to the maximum discount!

Hopefully the Canyon Cage will stop them from adding any new scuffs to the bike!

I'd be interested, but I'd need to sell my bathroom bars first...
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2012, 10:31:43 AM »
I'd be interested, but I'd need to sell my bathroom bars first...

Well, we don't charge the credit cards until we're ready to ship the product which will be early August sometime. If you don't want to miss out on the 25% discount, I suggest you place your order and then just cancel it later on if you don't end up selling your bathroom bars in time. Ultimately, it's up to you but that's what I'd do if you're serious about wanting to get the Canyon Cage because the price will jump back up to $275 once the Group Buy is over.

Offline speed545

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2012, 03:45:03 AM »
infos sent Ryan. I m in

thx
08, Concours 14
Montreal Fire Dept

Offline OregonLAN

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2012, 08:04:37 AM »
I might be in for a set...

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2012, 09:15:07 AM »
infos sent Ryan. I m in

thx

Thanks for your order!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2012, 09:47:35 AM »
Thanks for your order!

Are we at 26 now? The OP still says 25.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2012, 10:55:46 AM »
Are we at 26 now? The OP still says 25.

I had Teri, the office manager, check the orders since she's in the office for a few hours this morning. You're correct! We are indeed at 26 orders and I've updated the OP.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2012, 04:33:16 PM »
I had Teri, the office manager, check the orders since she's in the office for a few hours this morning. You're correct! We are indeed at 26 orders and I've updated the OP.

Should I start pulling out the quotations from people about how the gen 1 would sell so many more than the gen 2???  I feel the laughing coming on now :) :)

<evil smile>

Offline alexx45

• 2009 Black C14
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
That's the spirit max. May be you can shame the rest into buying so we can get the max discount.  ;D
Life is good.... At least from my perspective.
2009 Concours 14
2005 Suzuki Bandit