Author Topic: SOLD!!!!!! Tomtom Rider One $50 (please read details)  (Read 1524 times)

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
SOLD!!!!!! Tomtom Rider One $50 (please read details)
« on: March 30, 2016, 08:13:25 AM »
SOLD!!!!!

This is truly a my loss is your gain deal. I bought this tomtom rider about a month ago off another forum and was suppossed to be in excellent condition. Well when I got it all looked good till i went to mount it an put it in its craddle and realized it had a crack in it and the unit would not hold tight enough to engage the charging pins. Well I did manage to Macgyver it and make it work and used it for a few weeks with no problems. One of my work mates seen I had it and said he had one he would have sold me if he known I wanted one. Long story short I got his and it was in better shape so now I no longer need this one.

Here is what I did to make it work. First i soldered two solder berries on the charging terminal to make them stand out more and second thing I did was wrap a zip tie around the back of the bracket to make it tighter where you could not see it when it was mounted on the bike. One other disclaimer is this does not include the dock battery cable because I only had one and im using it, they can be had on ebay for around $20.

Now for the good part,
 It's all there, actually its more than all there because ill give you all the mounts and cords and stuff from both units that I dont need.
 I works great, nothing wrong with the GPS unit itself.
 I have done all the updates and map share updates there are.
 Have both AC (w/220 adapter) and the cigarette lighter car charger.
 SD card with pre loaded maps of the canada and U.s.
 Carrry bag and strap
 Bluetooth ear piece head sets
 See pic for all you get.......

I only want $50 delivered to you (in the lower 48 states) which if half of what I paid for it. Please ask any question I want full disclosure incase I missed anything. This can be a good useable unit or as replacement for someones broken unit. What you see in the picture is what you get.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 12:34:19 PM by 2talltim »