Author Topic: 2001 connie 125hp nos fogger added pod filters now it has a bog from 2 to 6k rpm  (Read 2588 times)

Offline nos zg1000

bog only happens while running with the nos off when the nos is on it revs unbelievably well .only happened after adding pod air filters???? help am i lean ?should i shim the needles?carbs floats just set and carb was cleaned thouroughly?any ideas

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Read up on Steve's (aka SteveInSunnyFlorida or SISF) 2 minute Mod and you will find lots of evidence/reasons why pod filters are NOT the way to go on this bike.
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
If you want to run pods, you'll need to get a dynajet jet kit, use thier way-to-rich needles and 134 main jets. It won't have the torque you'ld get with the airbox, but it won't fall on it's face either. Then spray as nesessary - steve

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Interesting first post.
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington