Author Topic: First ride of 2014  (Read 1547 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
First ride of 2014
« on: January 01, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »
Snuck in an hour and a half ride in this afternoon. Right around 28F, clear, sunny and only the occasional skating rink across one lane of the roads, usually from someone's sump pump.  :yikes: Went to the seawall at Narragansett and could not believe the parking spaces available; that place is usually jammed. Maybe the beach is more of a summer thing? Anyway, got to meet a beautiful pair of Golden Retrievers, had a great ride and a test- drive on the new SPOT so all is well. That ride may have to last us a while because there is a front coming in with a bunch of snow by the looks- thanks a bunch Conrad (storm is coming from the west)!

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com