Author Topic: BDF, you better bring Mr Elkhoof!  (Read 2783 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: BDF, you better bring Mr Elkhoof!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 06:31:20 PM »
Yep, 'we're' going (Andrea, Mr. Elkhoof and me). Actually going to run a vendor's booth for COG there; we put up a banner and introduce new people to COG. TT has a very good relationship with COG.

Mr. Elkhoof will go for the ride but will hide out in a secure, undisclosed location: you know he is what we would call a 'high value target'.   We don't gots no elk 'round dese parts ya' know.  :rotflmao:  Everybody here thinks it is a whitetail deer hoof.... that would be 20 feet tall I think :-)

Back to TT- they are really becoming a pretty good sized retailer. Good service, good people- nice to know that still works in 2014 judging by watching that company grow.

Brian

www.twistedthrottle.com/news-and-events/953.html

Gonna get wild on the East Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Son of Pappy

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »
We'll be doing a mini ADV/DS clinic in hopes of returning next year for a full on ADV Camp, heck, if we get enough interest, this year.  I may bring along Mr Elkhoofs twin :)  Do you have a front hoof or rear? ;)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 07:08:39 PM »
Oh man, if I had known there was gonna' be a test, I would have studied. I <think> I have a front hoof because 1) it bends that way, like  a front leg rather than a back leg and 2) it has a dew claw although I don't know if Elk have dew claws on both sets of feet. ??

Shoot me a PM or e-mail with your travel plans. Let me know if I can help or answer any questions about the area or similar.

Brian

We'll be doing a mini ADV/DS clinic in hopes of returning next year for a full on ADV Camp, heck, if we get enough interest, this year.  I may bring along Mr Elkhoofs twin :)  Do you have a front hoof or rear? ;)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 04:39:06 AM »
Oh the horror, the shear horror!!!!      :pukeface:

Caption this...

:o

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:49:30 AM »
I don't think that's possible, Conrad. :yikes: :doublepuke:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline 2fast

• COG #6497, North Central Area Director
    • C-10 Heat Shield photos
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:31:49 PM »
Didn't you mean "capture" this?  Wild thing...........
Brian in Minnesota
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. Richard Thompson

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 07:42:18 PM »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.