Author Topic: EXTENDED GTPP 36 MONTH WARRANTY....now $393...  (Read 189006 times)

Offline SonnyC

• Live long and enjoy life to its' fullest.
Re: EXTENDED GTPP 36 MONTH WARRANTY....$339
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »
Got my Kawasaki GTPP offer (California) 1 year=$495, 2 years $605 (or $152 X4months), 3 years $682 (or $171.50 X4 months). I assume they do not warranty consumables (brakes pads etc) but will it cover rotors?  Got make the decision soon.

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2012, 12:54:18 PM »
Got my Kawasaki GTPP offer (California) 1 year=$495, 2 years $605 (or $152 X4months), 3 years $682 (or $171.50 X4 months). I assume they do not warranty consumables (brakes pads etc) but will it cover rotors?  Got make the decision soon.

The've covered roters under warranty if they warp.

You do know that you can get 3 years of the  Kawasaki GTPP for just $339 (not $682), right? Just do what is stated in the first post of this thread.
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »
I think Florida is the only state that you wouldn't be able to use the GTPP at the discounted rate of $339.  SonnyC, you should be good to go, just call the number in the beginning of this thread and you should be able to cut your "offer" in half.
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline Front Runner

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 02:42:09 PM »
Made the purchase and have received the paperwork. 339.00. What a great deal at a great price! I'm covered until 12/2017.
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14

Offline bhodge10

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2012, 08:54:50 AM »
I just ordered my GTPP. Very easy to work with the dealer, sent him my info via email, he called for CC # and I should have the paperwork in a few days. Should be covered through March 2015. Thanks to the OP who got this deal for us.

Offline krsron

« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
whats a cc#

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2012, 03:36:26 AM »
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 09:33:54 AM »
Some skuttlebut on the cog forum about purchasing a second three year GTPP.

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,27046.msg163885.html#msg163885

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:57 AM »
Sounds like you can extend the extension?  Is that what I'm reading?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2012, 11:33:03 AM »
That's what I got out of it. MOB is going to talk to Pete. If true I'll jump on it. Full warranty on my '08 til 2017 is a no brainer.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »
Sounds like you can extend the extension?  Is that what I'm reading?

from what the O/P of the subject showed, he did exactly that, and has paper (he scanned and posted it on my GTPP thread in the COG-Online forum) showing this from Ma Kaw....now, if this IS true, we ALL need to jump fast, but I have a sinking and very pessamistic view that "it was all an error" and Kaw will not do it....we have seen these things occur, and I would hate to be out $339 on a "Mistake"...

So, hang tight till I get Pete on the horn, they are closed Monday, and I won't be able to reach him till Tuesday...I WILL let you all know if it's true.....like you say, it's a No Brainer if we can extend the extension...... 8)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »
I'll do it in a heartbeat if true.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2012, 08:00:31 AM »
Wow!  I hope this isn't too good to be true. That would give me a total of five more years!  That would make 200,000 miles while under warranty attainable for several guys.
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2012, 05:20:39 PM »
I just sent an e-mail to Ultimate Cycle about this since they closed 20 minutes ago. I have a 2009 that is coming up for registration renewal and doesn't have the extended warranty yet, so I am looking into this.

I do know that the rotors are slightly warped, although not bad, and the TPS batteries are getting low, but other than that, nothing wrong so far (I have had the bike just under a year).

I am glad I saw the post by feelergaugephil and followed it here...
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 03:54:47 PM »
FYI
Still waiting on a return call from Pete....I left 2 messeges in the last week.....must be on extended vacation?

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
 :popcorn: Thanks for staying on top of this.

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
FYI
Still waiting on a return call from Pete....I left 2 messeges in the last week.....must be on extended vacation?
I also have not heard back on the e-mail I sent to the sales department last Wednesday.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:56 AM »
STILL $339.00
I just got off the phone with Pete, and he is indeed in, and doing business...
He has not recieved some of the e-mails people are saying they sent, (BE CAREFULL AND GET THE E-MAIL ADDRESS CORRECT, AS NOTED BELOW);
nor getting the messeges in a timely manner, because folks tend to attempt too long of a messege and the phone number, the important part...gets lost.

SOOOOOOO....

the most important thing you need is to get the e-mail to him  PRIOR TO CALLING HIM, so he has the info infront of him, and simply will add your credit card info verbally....safest way.
Here is what he needs to know from each one via e-mail.
Getting this
information over the phone causes too many mistakes. However, for those that
do not wish to transmit their credit cards electronically,
they may call in*** their cc # to 804-330-4800 extension 110. ***  "

Email to:    sales(at)UltimateCycle(dot)NET 
 remove the (at) and (dot), and do symbols.....

*Registered Name:
*Address:
*City:
*State:
*Zip code:
*Phone:
*Year , make , model , color:
*VIN#:
*Current mileage:

***Credit card type - MC/Visa/Amex:
***Credit Card #:
***Expiration Date:
***Sec Code on back of card (front for Amex):

He will charge the $339.00 to the card and send the credit card receipt
and invoice to the listed address, & will electronically register the GTPP
which will take effect 10 days.  THEY do register daily, so
there is no delay at all.

Also, He will beat any deal on new Concours'

these are my pals here in Richmond
Ultimate Cycle
8321 Midlothian Tpk.
Richmond, Va 23235
website only;
www.ultimateCycle.net

I have to admit, and with great sincerity to my club, all i did was contact my dealer and open a portal...
I have a great sense of ownership when a dealer steps up, and sticks his neck on the line, especially when he trusts my (past/current) position with the group... I can only thank him greatly, and assure him that his effort, and generosity to our group, will be returned tenfold in response by us as  a whole... that my friends is all I can do.
my desire to find an outlet that will give me what I consider an acceptable outlet for what we need, as a group, has been shared. grab it up, and best wishes to y'all, I hope to see you on the road...

oh yeah, if you are in the neighborhood, stop in there and thank Pete man to man, shake his hand, and introduce youself as a true COG'r..... that's what WE do...spread the word.
and again to coin a phrase I wrote a few times..."here's the free prize, in every box..

I will add, In conversation today, Pete has specifically told me that IF you bought the bike NEW, and are THE ORIGINAL OWNER who ALREADY HAS a GTPP in effect, HE CAN and WILL be able to add additional time for the additional costs, another 36 months, but I think it is a few bucks more....still cheap.!!!!!

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 12:22:23 PM »
So.... let me get this straight.

I bought my C14 new on 1/4/2009... I bought a GTPP, which I am covered by now for ~3 years, give or take a couple months.

I can buy an additional 3 years of GTPP, to extend my current 3 year GTPP, to a total of 6 years of GTPP coverage on my C14?  8)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:27:08 PM by sherob »
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »
Sounds to me like that....excellent in fact.  I just wish he was a little closer so that I could do some additional business with him.