Author Topic: Re: ECU flashing now available  (Read 12421 times)

Offline Throttle 8

Re: ECU flashing now available
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2017, 11:21:55 AM »
The sky is blue
The sky is blue
The sky is blue
The sky is blue
The sky is blue

Actually the sky is black. We only see blue because of the refraction of the blue wavelength of light off our atmosphere.  :P
2014 C14
2000 ZX12R Ninja

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2017, 11:36:27 AM »
Actually the sky is black. We only see blue because of the refraction of the blue wavelength of light off our atmosphere.  :P

Do you realize I was just waiting (and hoping) someone would say that...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Throttle 8

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2017, 11:47:57 AM »
YUP! lol! :)
2014 C14
2000 ZX12R Ninja

Offline Tree

• 21 Year Submarine Veteran - GO NAVY!
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »
Bai65, your intentions may have been honorable but there is too much IP piracy going on in that part of the world for alarm bells not to go off when you make a suggestion about getting the code. On the other hand, if you had been a Nigerian prince you would be getting the code and all our bank account numbers too..... :)

My Special benefactor is a Princess from Angola.  All I had to do was send her my name/address, SSN, House Deed, All of my vehicle titles, bank account information, credit card account numbers & PIN's, $30,000 in cash, and the first and last names (plus addresses and phone numbers) of all my relatives who were interested in an "Income Opportunity".  Simple.  I can't wait for all of that money to start rolling in.  Funny thing tho, it's been months and I haven't heard a thing from her since I got evicted and had to live on the street.  What?

Totally blew up this thread... I'm Sorry.  But I'm gonna be sooooo wealthy, and not have to lift a finger.   :nuts:

Offline Bai65

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2017, 08:42:30 PM »
Dont be proud what u have,  the bike ,money ,house,car ,n what ever r u good in, everything will not  bring to the grave , only u bring is your body n the cofin  that it .if he dont want  to do it then find i would not be angry .if i a king wat for i buy the flash better i buy  all the raceing team  😁

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2017, 06:19:15 AM »
No point worrying about the afterlife. Till such time as my body is in a coffin, I fully expect to enjoy and be proud of all my doodads and geegaws.  ;D
bai65, to satisfy my twin curiosity about Singapore and farkling customs there, perhaps you can post pics of your C14 at some famous Singapore landmarks?
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2017, 06:21:39 AM »
 :)  :popcorn:

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2017, 06:48:03 AM »
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2017, 03:06:57 PM »
I agree....  :popcorn:
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2017, 08:18:12 PM »
You guys.....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.