Author Topic: Anyone have a cartoon version of a C14?  (Read 6987 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Anyone have a cartoon version of a C14?
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 04:02:56 PM »
I had that too. It was a day before I got the e-mails saying it was cancelled and I got my refund.

I was about to mention that.  An order offer is much different than an order processed.  No human is going to look at anything until the money is paid and something is to be produced.  At that point, a human might then make a judgement as to whether it is something they will actually produce.  I am sure they have to do that to protect themselves from being sued or whatnot.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Harry

• Pass the duct tape please...
    • Harry Martin Cartoons
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 04:07:51 PM »
I was about to mention that.  An order offer is much different than an order processed.  No human is going to look at anything until the money is paid and something is to be produced.  At that point, a human might then make a judgement as to whether it is something they will actually produce.  I am sure they have to do that to protect themselves from being sued or whatnot.

^
+1
Harry in Wild and Windy Casper, WY   *1986 Vintage C10 "Silverdammit" * - *2015 C14 "Greendammit"*

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2017, 12:10:43 AM »
I had that too. It was a day before I got the e-mails saying it was cancelled and I got my refund.

Aye got that.

Im just curious to see if the "moderation" this side of the pond is different from that side :)
--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2017, 12:15:35 AM »

simply tracking progress :)

There are 2 outcomes either

1) the shirt will get printed
2) the shirt won't get printed

If 1) is true then either

a) standards are different either side of the pond (ie in the Land of the Free the threat of the litigator rules)
b) it's pot luck who checks the images

NB in this scenario  I happily give permission for anyone to use my image and order a shirt from CafePress US to see if it either gets printed/not printed. Will even pay for it :)

If 2) is true then at leat it's a consistent bullshit approach
--

Offline Conrad

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2017, 05:19:48 AM »
These aren't mine but here you go.

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2017, 05:38:17 AM »
These aren't mine but here you go.

Seen both before, never liked that first one.  To me, it looks like a Concours balloon.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Scaffolder

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »
My son drew this for me last year. Pretty detailed.
Joel from Maine.

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2017, 03:49:35 AM »
Ok so it appears to have passed the "censorship" stage and has been shipped

Hmmm talk about irony  given the reasons the OP was given for not printing his own picture ;)

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/45597615/2sceneryc14_tshirt?productId=1793618204
--

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »
A fellow named ZG would roll out cartoon versions of the C14 every so often. Lots of toony color schemes and a trunk that resembled a Nicky Minaj backside........ :finger_fing11:
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline Conrad

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »
A fellow named ZG would roll out cartoon versions of the C14 every so often. Lots of toony color schemes and a trunk that resembled a Nicky Minaj backside........ :finger_fing11:

Oh come on now! That trunk wasn't THAT big!

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 05:44:56 AM »

"Does this trunk make my ass look big?"

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 08:08:51 AM »
So, I modified the image (the green and black I had posted) that I had inverted and turned burgundy to REMOVE the "Kawasaki" from it and it went through just fine and my shirt is on it's way to my house.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 10:06:13 AM »
So, I modified the image (the green and black I had posted) that I had inverted and turned burgundy to REMOVE the "Kawasaki" from it and it went through just fine and my shirt is on it's way to my house.

I almost get the impression its pot luck and that initially you just found a jobsworth. My Image has the word Kawasaki on it still and went through first time.
--

Offline Harry

• Pass the duct tape please...
    • Harry Martin Cartoons
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 11:16:09 AM »

Harry in Wild and Windy Casper, WY   *1986 Vintage C10 "Silverdammit" * - *2015 C14 "Greendammit"*

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 12:01:39 PM »

Pretty darn close though.  Especially the overhang.
 I think I'd have to agree with sanmo on this one.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 12:19:48 PM »
That is terrible Marty- you posted that image as if that thing were some kind of 'object' to be ogled! And the photo of the woman is a little off- putting also.

:-)

Those Corbin top boxes do not get any smaller when seen 'in the flesh' either- they are huge. A gentleman I know bought one some years back and after waiting 1 1/2 forever's and paying upwards of four- digits for the thing, one of the two hinges disconnected on the first ride due to being improperly installed in the first place. Trust me, they do not get any prettier with duct tape on them either.

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 05:12:31 AM »

Does my ass make that trunk look small?

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 07:05:01 AM »
Had to remove one of those images from the quote as I found it offensive

--

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2017, 04:41:56 AM »
 :rotflmao:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 01:34:14 PM »
Got my shirt yesterday (forgot to snap a picture). After getting it, I should have edited the image to have the tires black and the rest of the bike burgundy. But, it worked!
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips