Author Topic: 2012 Kawasaki Concours14 W/only 2,578 miles & KPP Warranty *SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*  (Read 6817 times)

Offline Robocop1127

***The Bike Was SOLD,SOLD,SOLD Today guys & is probably back home down in Maryland tucked away in his heated garage!!!***
I just purchased this 2012 Concours 14 from the original owner this past summer of 2017 and due to a very bad work injury in my Law Enforcement career that's forced me to retire, has also forced me to have to give up riding on two wheels so I'm selling my bikes to fund a Trike purchase!!! This bike only has 2,578 miles on it plus a free and fully transferrable Kawasaki Protection Plus Warranty that's good until 04-20-2018!!! It's like a brand new bike without a mark on it anywhere and looks just like it came off the showroom floor & was never ridden in the rain!!! The bike also comes with a Kawasaki Service Manual and a Brand New Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger/Detachable backrest I purchased for $435 which was never used but mounted on the bike!!!  I'll also throw in a like new XL-SHOEI-AIRTRIX full face helmet which retailed for about $500 and a like new Size 58 REV-IT! Riding Jacket that retailed for $439. I'm asking $8,500.00 for the bike,helmet,jacket plus the remainder of the full factory warranty!!! 

***I just changed the oil & Filter on 03-19-2018 with Mobil 1 10w40T Full Synthetic plus Installed a Brand New AGM Battery***           (SOLD)

***The bikes now listed on Ebay guys for $9,250 or Best Offer but I will honor my price of $8,500 if you mention that your a Member on the Forums!!!***   (SOLD)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         *** Email me at: Robocop1127@yahoo.com or call me at: 412-680-3241,Robert : The bike is located here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15216***       (SOLD)

*** I just Purchased a New Kawasaki Protection Plus Warranty today and the warranty takes place when my current warranty expires on 04/20/2018 and is now good through 04/20/2021 guys***
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:54:20 PM by Robocop1127 »

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
You can get the 36 month extended warranty for $393. Details on the link below.

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=225.0

Good luck with the sale and your new trike!
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline Robocop1127

Hey thanks so much for that information Poseidon!!! I was just quoting what Kawasaki stated as far as their warranty cost. And thanks for the good luck on the sale & funding for my new trike brother!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 05:02:40 PM by Robocop1127 »

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
Have you looked into converting your Connie? I’m sure you have but I had to ask.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Robo, you mentioned 'bikes' as you might be selling more than the connie. Folks here might be interested. What trikes are you looking at? Luck with your recovery.

Offline Robocop1127

Have you looked into converting your Connie? I’m sure you have but I had to ask.
[/quote
No, I haven't and would rather just purchase a factory trike that's covered under a factory warranty but good point.

Offline Robocop1127

Robo, you mentioned 'bikes' as you might be selling more than the connie. Folks here might be interested. What trikes are you looking at? Luck with your recovery.

Hey, thanks for the inquiry and kind & supportive words regarding my recovery!!! I'm also selling my pristine & like new 2000 Road King which was purchased Brand New in the crate and customized the bike into a Touring Model with a fully forged & stroked 103 motor & Ported & Polished Screaming Eagle Heads plus a Baker DD-6 Overdrive Trans with a House of Kolor Kandy Rootbeer Paint Job!!! Back in 2000 I paid $15,862.57 for it and invested another $24,781.00 into it!!! The bike only has 3,550 miles since totally redone and customized and I'm selling it for only $15,900!!! If it doesn't sell this will be the bike I convert into a Trike for sure guys!!! Email or call me for more details on this bike cause there's too much to list!!! Attached is a link to my local craigslist ad detailing everything done to my Harley guys so just copy and paste the following #'s and it will direct you right to my craigslist ad,      6377731333
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:59:05 PM by Robocop1127 »

Offline pmcn500

• +A GGH IIG HGHA
Urgh....... If you were closer..... I would have a buyer for you..... !
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
1996 Honda Hornet 250

Offline O.C.

Sorry to hear of your circumstances robocop, but good luck with the sale and also the search for a suitable trike    :)   
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650

Offline Robocop1127

Urgh....... If you were closer..... I would have a buyer for you..... !
***I'd be willing to work with any shipper of the buyers choice my friend but thanks for the inquiry brother***

Offline Robocop1127

Sorry to hear of your circumstances robocop, but good luck with the sale and also the search for a suitable trike    :)
***Thanks so much for the kind & supportive words my friend***

Offline pmcn500

• +A GGH IIG HGHA
******I'd be willing to work with any shipper of the buyers choice my friend but thanks for the inquiry brother******

.... I'm making a few enquiries through Shiply.com at this time....... i'll keep you posted.
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
1996 Honda Hornet 250

Offline Robocop1127

.... I'm making a few enquiries through Shiply.com at this time....... i'll keep you posted.
***Hey thanks again brother and enjoy your day!!! Robert

Offline overthehill

From a brother from another mother, thank you for your service.  Sometimes stay low and move fast doesn't cover it!  Good luck on your sale!  35 and out with only two bus rides!  There is life after!
1987 Connie gone
2003 Goldwing (yikes, no lean angle) gone
1999 Connie gone
2008 Connie

Offline Robocop1127

From a brother from another mother, thank you for your service.  Sometimes stay low and move fast doesn't cover it!  Good luck on your sale!  35 and out with only two bus rides!  There is life after!

**Thanks for the kind and supportive words my fellow Brother in Blue & thank you for your service!!! I really appreciate that!!! I got 31 years in with not one bus ride because I drove myself to the ER on both of my incidents but this one did me in and I wouldn't change a thing that went down on this early morning because I saved a Mother and her two daughters from an armed car-jacker who abducted them and held them captive in their vehicle overnight for just over 7 hours!!! Once her account was all exhausted of the funds he told the Judge that hadn't myself and my new recruit stopped their vehicle that he was going to execute them because they could identify him!!! Well, that dirt-bag got a broken jaw,ribs & 25 years for his crimes and I got a free ticket back to the civilian life. I'm still able to give back by teaching Firearms Instruction and Defensive Tactics out at the Academy to the new Cadets so I'm loving life right now and dealing with my rehabilitation***

Offline nativ_txn

Still for sale???
'73 Yamaha RD350 (gone)
'78 Honda CB750K (gone)
'02 Kawasaki Concours (gone)
'08 Kawasaki Concours14 (gone), '19 Kawasaki Concours14

Offline Robocop1127

Still for sale???
***Yes it is but I've had lot's of interest and if this were spring time the bike would have been sold within the first few days I'm sure!!!***

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
Robo, thank you for your service and I’m sorry for your injury and retirement. 

Have you looked at the Triumph trike?  I saw one at our local BMW/Triumph dealerships and have to say, it looked like fun.  Are you leaning toward any particular model?  Can Am perhaps? 
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline Robocop1127

Robo, thank you for your service and I’m sorry for your injury and retirement. 

Have you looked at the Triumph trike?  I saw one at our local BMW/Triumph dealerships and have to say, it looked like fun.  Are you leaning toward any particular model?  Can Am perhaps?
***Hey thanks brother!!! Well, I rode Harley's on the job and saw way too many accidents that didn't turn out very well for the Can Am riders on their Spyders so I'm leaning towards possibly turning my Harley into a trike or buying a new Harley Trike or even possibly buying the new Honda Goldwing & customizing it into a Trike***

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
***Hey thanks brother!!! Well, I rode Harley's on the job and saw way too many accidents that didn't turn out very well for the Can Am riders on their Spyders so I'm leaning towards possibly turning my Harley into a trike or buying a new Harley Trike or even possibly buying the new Honda Goldwing & customizing it into a Trike***

Do you think it was the Spyder's fault or was it newbie untrained operators?