Author Topic: Helibar Horizon ST for C14 *SOLD*  (Read 994 times)

Offline jwh20

Helibar Horizon ST for C14 *SOLD*
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:01:14 AM »
** SOLD **
I have a complete setup of the Helibar Horizon ST for Concours 14.  I took these off another guy's bike that came with them installed.  He wanted the OEM bars reinstalled.  All the parts are there including the brake/clutch line extensions and they are the silver-colored version.  These are used but not abused.  Other than normal marks from being installed there is no damage showing.

They came off off a 2013 model so they should be good for any 2010+.  I'm not 100% sure about 2008-2009 fitment.  I think they fit as they are but you may want to check with Helibar if that's what you have.  If there is any difference it's likely in the brake line but they should be able to tell you for sure.  The Helibar product page says "All Years", so I think they are good for all C14 models.

PN is HST04058 as shown in the photo.

Asking $450 + shipping from 46062.  I estimate the box will weigh 10-15 lbs. so you can calculate your shipping.  Will take PayPal or check (will hold for clearance) or you can pickup locally (near Indianapolis, IN) if desired.

Any questions, please ask.

Link to Helibar product page:

https://www.helibars.com/products/HeliBars%C2%AE-Horizon%E2%84%A2-ST-multi%252daxis-adjustable-handlebars-for-Kawasaki-Concours14/582.html

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 02:58:45 PM by jwh20 »

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
Re: Helibar Horizon ST for C14
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 03:28:09 PM »
I love mine.  Anyone wanting to sit a little more upright, take some weight off of your hands and relieve your wrists/back should jump on this.  $450 plus shipping is an excellent deal, plus, it looks like the brake line extenders are included.  It is a bit of a job to install but certainly worth the effort. 
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.