Author Topic: I believe  (Read 10499 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: I believe
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 04:24:50 AM »
I believe if I stated my thoughts on what I really believe, this topic would either be locked or head straight to the arena! :-X

:)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2014, 06:14:05 AM »
If "believe"  doesn't work for you, how about "Of the opinion"  ?  I.E.  I am of the opinion there are far too many stupid people creating stupid children.

Sadly, I am of the opinion that Deziner is 100% correct.    :(
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2014, 06:21:04 AM »
Sadly, I am of the opinion that Deziner is 100% correct.    :(

148,000 so far today, as of 8:20 Eastern time...lol. (Although I can't tell you how many will actually be stupid...lol).

Third row down...and you'll notice the deaths so far today are trailing quite far behind the births;).

http://www.worldometers.info/
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 06:27:59 AM »
148,000 so far today, as of 8:20 Eastern time...lol. (Although I can't tell you how many will actually be stupid...lol).

Third row down...and you'll notice the deaths so far today are trailing quite far behind the births;).

http://www.worldometers.info/
Where's the Four Horseman when you need them?

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2014, 06:40:36 AM »

The world can't end today Mr. Pink, it's already tomorrow in Australia...lol.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 06:44:02 AM »
Have you checked to see if Au is still there?

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2014, 06:50:40 AM »
Have you checked to see if Au is still there?

Ya know, I could walk down to the beach and take a look....but since the stupid earth is round (or so they say) I won't be able to see...lol.

However, I DO believe it is.

As for Jennifer Aniston being a flavor of ice cream?....well, I hadn't considered that before, but while we're on THAT topic, I wouldn't mind seeing a flavor board with all the women from Law & Order over the years...lol, I'd balance so many scoops on that cone I'd make you a believer!

What were we talking about again? :o

Rem 8)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2014, 06:54:57 AM »

At least 74,000...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 07:06:39 AM »
I believe if gas prices keep falling, I'm going to buy a 454 Chevelle for a commuter car;).

The price of gas dropped 26 cents a gallon in one shot here yesterday...brings us down to about $4 bucks now.

You guys will be at $2 bucks in the states in no time;).

Rem

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2014, 07:17:47 AM »
I believe the damn Saudis are trying to kill the oil boom.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 07:26:29 AM »
I believe the damn Saudis are trying to kill the oil boom.

No joke there Gar...that's a fact, and they aren't even pretending not to. When you're exporting 30 million barrels of oil a day, every dollar per barrel counts doesn't it?...lol.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2014, 07:52:57 AM »
No joke there Gar...that's a fact, and they aren't even pretending not to. When you're exporting 30 million barrels of oil a day, every dollar per barrel counts doesn't it?...lol.

$30 mil here, $30 mil there, next thing you know, we're talk about REAL money.

As for Jennifer Aniston being a flavor of ice cream?....well, I hadn't considered that before, but while we're on THAT topic, I wouldn't mind seeing a flavor board with all the women from Law & Order over the years...lol, I'd balance so many scoops on that cone I'd make you a believer!

+++++++++1

What were we talking about again? :o

Rem 8)

God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2014, 02:39:45 PM »
It will go up again and it will go up faster than it went down....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2014, 03:32:52 PM »
I believe if I stated my thoughts on what I really believe, this topic would either be locked or head straight to the arena! :-X

I believe we could be related.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »
I don't think Dean knows you very well... :rotflmao:

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »
In our P.C. world, I believe that is true of the vast majority of us. Only those who hate the right things are allowed to voice that hatred; hate the wrong thing, voice the thought and that person is a pariah. Now it has gotten to the point where merely voicing the truth (actual truth; verifiable facts) is a truly detestable thing if that truth does not fit the 'correct' and current vision of the truth.

“I speak the truth, not so much as I would, but as much as I dare; and I dare a little more as I grow older.”
― Michel de Montaigne

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline rhhall

• Arena
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2014, 11:03:50 PM »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumbs:
rick
08 Connie ABS(totaled)
14 Connie

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
I believe I'll disbelieve the expected life (22+ years) of an LED bulb from Sylvania with only a 5 year warranty on the box.

Update:  Failed after less than a week.  Called Sylvania and they are shipping me another one.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 10:01:55 AM by VirginiaJim »

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »
I believe that 22+ may be in dog years...

I believe I'll disbelieve the expected life (22+ years) of an LED bulb from Sylvania with only a 5 year warranty on the box.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline SevenAce

• Left Lane Passing Only
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 08:03:54 PM »
I don't believe much more than the things I say out loud when it's just me in my helmet. If only I could jot down those pearls of wisdom(nonsense) while riding....

'OMG the war in the Holy Land is all about the tourism industry!' is a recent example.....

Whether you think you can or can't you're right!