3 (1.3%)
70k to 80k
3 (1.3%)
80k to 90k
1 (0.4%)
100,000 miles club!!
2 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 223

Author Topic: How many miles are on your C14??  (Read 25272 times)

Offline banditrider

• Two wheels are all you need!
    • Off for a ride
Re: How many miles are on your C14??
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
Just clocked up 81,000km which converts to around 50,000 miles.  Bought with about 8km on the clock.  Did about 21,000km in the first year I had it but since then not quite doing the same sort of mileage as I've been running two bikes to share the work.

The Connie still gets all the long distance and touring stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing 100,000km on the odo some time next year!
'08 Concours 14: Rad guard, Stebel, Oxford Hot grips, Projekt D Screen, Hugger, GPS mount, helmet locks & fender extender, Zumo 550, Stebel, Phil's rack & Givi V46, Sheepskin seat cover, Phillips Extreme vision +100 bulbs.

Offline reesedp

• Sail Army
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2012, 08:00:24 AM »
Right at 22k, but that includes a year trip to one of the worlds vacation spots (Kuwait), as well as many TDY trips.  It really IS funny how lots of people think THATS a lot of miles!!

Offline Big Mike

• Binghamton, NY
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2012, 10:29:02 AM »
about 140 just picked it up yesterday..  :o
2014 Concours 14 Candy Cardinal Red..
HeliBar Risers/Knight Design Lowered Pegs/Super Shark Skins/Cee Bailey Ultra Tour/TechSpec Snake Skin

Offline Bugnut

• The Dude abides.
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »
Wow, in the 5 percentile and moving towards the 1 %. Do I get a patch for that?  :rotflmao: This bike just loves miles, so do I !!

Mike
"Now I know what the Klingons felt like when the Enterprise was at warp 9 with photon torpedoes firing away as they blasted past. There is no way I could catch up to, much less get past that Concours when it's on the hunt it's lights at full power."

Offline Scaffolder

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
22,000 miles on it's 1st birthday
Joel from Maine.

Offline Big Mike

• Binghamton, NY
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 03:40:06 PM »
Another 120 or so added to the total just riding around back roads before the rain..  ::)
2014 Concours 14 Candy Cardinal Red..
HeliBar Risers/Knight Design Lowered Pegs/Super Shark Skins/Cee Bailey Ultra Tour/TechSpec Snake Skin

Offline Stavee

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 08:19:27 PM »
First bike '38 DKW

Offline jamcou2020

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 11:56:36 PM »
Right at 22k, but that includes a year trip to one of the worlds vacation spots (Kuwait), as well as many TDY trips.  It really IS funny how lots of people think THATS a lot of miles!!
3kbaught it last month

Offline JamminJere

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 04:48:55 PM »
A little over 60k.... Bought new 07/07/07. Still as much fun as day one. Brian, best of luck on your C2C in next couple of weeks...  You can do it!

JJ

73,275 miles on this date...   I'm still in love and wouldn't think ok trading up yet...

JJ
There really isn't much different between the masses... and them asses..

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »
C'mon Jerry, you had all winter to catch up. I am just under 78K on mine. :-)  Thinking about doing another one of those 'across the US in three easy steps' runs early this summer- puts a lot of miles on the bike in a short time.

Brian

73,275 miles on this date...   I'm still in love and wouldn't think ok trading up yet...

JJ
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
Thinking about doing another one of those 'across the US in three easy steps' runs early this summer- puts a lot of miles on the bike in a short time.

Brian

I think you should Brian! Then you'll be our mileage leader on this poll for sure.  :hail:

Next time throw Portland on your map, we've got a guest room and always beers in the fridge bro!  :chugbeer:

Either that or I'll head up to Chet's to meet you there and we can drink his beer... Actually yes, that sounds much better!!  ;D 

Son of Pappy

« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »

I think you should Brian! Then you'll be our mileage leader on this poll for sure.  :hail:

Next time throw Portland on your map, we've got a guest room and always beers in the fridge bro!  :chugbeer:

Either that or I'll head up to Chet's to meet you there and we can drink his beer... Actually yes, that sounds much better!!  ;D
Works for me!!  I just hope he carries a spare cell next time ;D

Offline JamminJere

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2012, 06:56:44 AM »
C'mon Jerry, you had all winter to catch up. I am just under 78K on mine. :-)  Thinking about doing another one of those 'across the US in three easy steps' runs early this summer- puts a lot of miles on the bike in a short time.

Brian

Bri,

I do usually ride if there is no snow thru the winter.. Unfortuneately, this winter I had a double heart by-pass surgery. I am just now able to ride again. Working on my long distance stamina so you better do another C2C just to make sure you stay ahead.. ;).  Its so good to be back in the saddle again (cue Aerosmith song)

JJ
There really isn't much different between the masses... and them asses..

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2012, 08:46:03 PM »
I had no idea Jerry- sorry to hear about that serious a health issue. On the good side, at least you were diagnosed and there is viable treatment. The best thoughts possible in your recovery and rebuilding you physical strength.

Back to the mileage.... that trip is still in the 'thinking' stage and not definite. I will have to find the time to pull the clothes off the bike and give it a once- over before trying that CC thing again. I think I am loosing a bit of coolant; none on the ground but a faint odor and I believe the recovery tank level is dropping slightly. Probably something silly like a loose or cracked hose but I really do not want to be in WyNebIdtanna at 3:00 AM and find out it is a head leak.

Brian

Bri,

I do usually ride if there is no snow thru the winter.. Unfortuneately, this winter I had a double heart by-pass surgery. I am just now able to ride again. Working on my long distance stamina so you better do another C2C just to make sure you stay ahead.. ;).  Its so good to be back in the saddle again (cue Aerosmith song)

JJ
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »
Thanks for the invite- still in the thinking stage and it might not happen. I have to make all the arrangements and then build up to it and convince myself it is really a good idea :-)

There is a C-14 in San Diego that was at something like 109K quite a while ago. Have not heard from that guy in a while so do not know if he still has the bike, and if so, how many miles are on it now. As I remember he had a long commute everyday and really racked up the miles.

Brian

Offline Scaffolder

« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »
I think his name was Charles R. with the high mileage. I wish I didn't wreck my first C-14. I would be sitting at about 68,000 miles with in 32 months. It would have put me in his range of 100,000 in 4 years. Not too bad for a New England resident.
Joel from Maine.

Offline danl

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »
6500, bought it 10/1/11. Looking forward to a lot of miles this summer!

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2012, 03:29:10 PM »
Met Gumbi for luch today and finally hit the 5k mark...  :)

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »
Wait, what?
Dude I thought you rode, not just dressed your bike.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2012, 04:33:02 PM »
Wait, what?
Dude I thought you rode, not just dressed your bike.

:rotflmao:

Mulitple toys in the stable, too much work/travel, and living in the PNW MP...  :'(