Mish mash > Open Forum

What makes me crazy and annoyed..

(1/419) > >>

VirginiaJim:
This topic is for those things that you make you crazy.  I won't entertain politics nor religion.

I love BBCA detective/police shows.  For the most part they are low on violence and high on plots within plots and extremely good acting.

For the first time I saw George Gently last night and while I did like the show and could get into it easily the camera work made me  :censored: crazy.

I literally detest shows where the camera is bobbing (commonly referred to as 'shakey cam') all around.  I don't know what purpose it serves other than to showcase **** poor camera work.  There's absolutely no need for the camera to bob in a still shot.  This is one of the reasons I don't watch Modern Family or The Office.  I don't care how good the show is, if the camera is a bobbing, I'm not a watching.

:censored: :censored: cameras!

Gumby:
People that are late to meetings, appointments, or anything else.   :banghead:

gPink:
Sunday drivers on a Saturday.

Stasch:
Voice mails or emails that say:  'call me'

Cuda:

--- Quote from: gPink on March 31, 2013, 11:16:39 AM ---Sunday drivers on a Saturday.

--- End quote ---

Then DON"T more to South FL EVERYDAY is SUNDAY
They drive 10-15 below speed , will make U turns at anytime even though  the SIGN say's NO U turn, turn signals are optional , can't figure out why the light has not changed (don't pull up far enough ::) get the picture >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version