Mish mash > Open Forum

No longer a Concours owner

(1/5) > >>

George R. Young:
Last Saturday, a fellow from Newfoundland flew into Ottawa, packed his kit into the Concours bags, and headed out to ride back to the ferry to the 'rock'.

Slight sadness here, I've had the Concours since 2003, and I probably won't be doing any more long distance riding. On a positive note, I should have a replacement motorcycle within a week or so.

But my eBay user name is 'concoursowner', what shall I do?

Poseidon:
Buy a C14 quick so you are not false advertising on eBay!!!

VirginiaJim:
You know, I thought the same when I let go of my C14 for the Indian.  Now I can't ride that Indian enough.  So perhaps with a new bike the urge to travel far and wide will come back.

maxtog:

--- Quote from: George R. Young on July 15, 2019, 07:13:59 AM ---Slight sadness here, I've had the Concours since 2003, and I probably won't be doing any more long distance riding.
--- End quote ---

I have never done any long distance riding on my Concours.  It fills the role for comfort, convenience, reliability, and power on short or long rides.

--- Quote ---On a positive note, I should have a replacement motorcycle within a week or so.
--- End quote ---

Then why did you sell your Concours?

--- Quote ---But my eBay user name is 'concoursowner', what shall I do?
--- End quote ---

Buy another Concours? :)

Bob Skinner:

--- Quote from: George R. Young on July 15, 2019, 07:13:59 AM ---Last Saturday, a fellow from Newfoundland flew into Ottawa, packed his kit into the Concours bags, and headed out to ride back to the ferry to the 'rock'.

Slight sadness here, I've had the Concours since 2003, and I probably won't be doing any more long distance riding. On a positive note, I should have a replacement motorcycle within a week or so.

But my eBay user name is 'concoursowner', what shall I do?

--- End quote ---

Change your user name to "concoursEowner".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version