Author Topic: Smart phone Apps we like  (Read 16428 times)

Offline jettawreck

Re: Smart phone Apps we like
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2015, 02:46:20 PM »
Too bad this one is for use with a Android phone or tablet only.

I really like my ScanGauges. I have a couple of them and monitor 4 data points per screen. Lots of useful information plus great trip computer features.
One in the TDI all the time, the other sometimes transfers between other vehicles.
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2015, 07:13:52 AM »
I really like my ScanGauges. I have a couple of them and monitor 4 data points per screen. Lots of useful information plus great trip computer features.
One in the TDI all the time, the other sometimes transfers between other vehicles.

I just did a lil looking at the ScanGauge. Looks like this may be a bit outdated. It seems to do the same thing as the BT devices but with a cable and costing more. 
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2015, 09:43:21 AM »
Cable?  What's a cable?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline scubadoguk

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2015, 06:35:33 PM »
I like Waze because it works and gives the co pilot something to do on journeys, Swiftkey is a great keyboard, I also use Lookout security as I have had my old phone stolen..... Podcasts I like pocket casts.
poo poo occurs..British by birth American by choice