Author Topic: FOUND: Lower cowl grommet/spacer same as front near radiator....need 2! C10  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Lodogg2221

Well, not real fond of paying ridiculous shipping cost for some rather cheap pieces, so maybe someone here can help.
(no Kaw dealer close anymore)

I need the rubber insert and metal spacer for the lower cowling. 
Should be the same as the front pieces, where the larger side panels attach near the radiator. 

I need the rubber and the insert, times two...

Its for a ZG1000A10   
My apologies to "someone". 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:52:01 AM by Lodogg2221 »
Say what?

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Is this for a C-10 or a C-14?

Not that I have the part you need, but we need a little more info to be able to help you.

Oh ..... you "might" want to add this info to the title as well. Because if you don't, I feel that "someone"  :P will ask you to do so And this "someone" has the power to delete this thread.  :P  ;D
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline Lodogg2221

There.  Fixed....hopefully now "someone" doesnt get upset
Say what?

Offline CRocker

• Arena
If it is what I think it is...I found some items that work in the hardware section at Home Depot...

Good luck!
'02 C-10

Offline Lodogg2221

I just ordered the correct parts from Bikebandit....was easier.  No Home Depot, and none of the other places had anything I could use....
Say what?