Author Topic: Fort Worth Area - Strawn for Lunch  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Dalroo

• 2B1 - ASK1
Fort Worth Area - Strawn for Lunch
« on: September 29, 2011, 07:21:30 AM »

This Sunday (10/2) the Moslah Motor Corps is coordinating a ride from Downtown Fort Worth to Strawn for lunch. We'll be dining at Mary's - home of the world famous chicken fried steak. The group will be gathering at the clubhouse of the Moslah Shrine Motor Corps around 8:15 - 8:30 AM with kickstands up at 8:45ish. The Motor Corps building is located at 2001 Dakota - roughly 3 blocks west of Henderson, and 2 blocks south of White Settlement. Its tucked back in an industrial area along the Trinity.

This should be a fairly large group ride with Harleys, Goldwings, Sport Tourers, cruisers, etc. and I would greatly enjoy seeing a few C14s in the mix! We'll have coffee and donuts at the building and will be taking the long way to Strawn with the goal of arriving at Mary's when they open at 11:00 to beat the crowd. After lunch we plan to loop down to Lipan, then Dennis, and back home. About 200 miles from start to finish. I will be providing maps and encouraging everyone to ride their own pace and to be safe. If the group is large enough, we'll break it down to several small groups so we're not pressed and can safely navigate any traffic.

The weather should be BEAUTIFUL this weekend and it will be a great day to ride. The ride is open to all, but as a bonus, if you've ever considered Freemasonry, and/or have an interest in the Shrine, there will be a large number of Masons and Shriners on hand that can let you know what we're all about. We have a large collection of bikes to see, and this is an outstanding group of motorcycle junkies, so I hope you will join us. If you have questions, PM me or email dalroo@hotmail.com.