Author Topic: Help with price  (Read 1989 times)

Offline CoffeeRider

Help with price
« on: March 07, 2015, 08:32:38 AM »
Due to health reasons, I am going to hang it up this year and sell the Connie. I am hoping that you all with your vast knowledge of the bike can give me an idea of what I could get for her. I have attached a PDF with a listing of all that I have done to her and although not a great picture of the bike it does show her in action.
2002 Concours (It's not grey, it's SilverDammit)
Targa windshield, Fender extender, Murph's knee savers, bar risers, Optronix driving lights, Garmin Quest GPS, hyperlights, Back off stop light flasher, backrest extender

Offline oldsmoboat

Re: Help with price
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 08:59:56 AM »

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 01:27:26 PM »
It all depends on your local market.  Maybe $3,000 as a starting point.  $3,500 may be a little steep for a '02.  Don't be surprised if you only get offers of $2,000.  April to May (and all summer really) are good selling months if you can wait that long.  Maybe sell off some of the farkles that don't really increase the value?  They do help to sell it though.
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline DC Concours

• Arena
  • 2001 Concours, ~35K miles
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 01:56:34 PM »
this was on the other forum a month ago. looks to be a superb bike and if he still can't sell it for 2800 you may have to consider a price close to 2500.

http://peoria.craigslist.org/mcy/4878012094.html