Author Topic: C-10 Windshield  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Tele130

C-10 Windshield
« on: December 06, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »
Doesn't have to be in perfect condition........nice, but not perfect. Let me know.  :thumbs:
Does this mean we get a "Re-Do" on life too?

Doug Colton
2006 Concours............nice ride!!!!!

Offline michelsmith

Re: C-10 Windshield
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 03:18:14 AM »
The windshield for my kawasaki bike were purchased from http://www.windshield-shop.com/Motorcycle_Brand/8063__Kawasaki.html, they guys that work there are incredible, know every product they sell in and out and are willing to spend time with you figuring out what's best for your application.  :)

Offline Tele130

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 06:53:56 AM »
Thanks for the link :chugbeer:

But I'm looking for a used one to cut down and have tinted.

Doug Colton

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 12:11:23 PM »
Damn Doug, A few months ago I cut down one of my older shields and mailed it out to a member. I would have gladly sent it your way.
Sadly no news on the coils, between work and wondering if I should start building my own personal coffin my time has been completely eat'n up.  We all need winter projects right? :( :(
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline kzz1king

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 03:48:52 PM »
I have one Tele but I have cut the funny little holes in to reduce back pressure. I think they are near the bottom. I will dig it out of the shed this weekend to take a look if nothing shows up by then.
Wayne
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1

Offline Tele130

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 08:13:34 AM »
Damn Doug, A few months ago I cut down one of my older shields and mailed it out to a member. I would have gladly sent it your way.
Sadly no news on the coils, between work and wondering if I should start building my own personal coffin my time has been completely eat'n up.  We all need winter projects right? :( :(

Thats OK Chris.  I'm always late. ;D  Hopefully things might slow down once winter sets in?  You do need some "DownTime" ya know. ;)

Doug Colton

Offline Tele130

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 08:17:25 AM »
I have one Tele but I have cut the funny little holes in to reduce back pressure. I think they are near the bottom. I will dig it out of the shed this weekend to take a look if nothing shows up by then.
Wayne

Thanks Wayne, but please dont go to any trouble.  I mount my "Non-WaterProof" GPS right behind the shield.  Holes in the shield might pose a little problem  ;D

Doug. :chugbeer:

Doug Colton

Offline Stasch

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 02:43:57 PM »
Hey, I have a stock shield available through a guy at work.  Its from a '95 and about a 8 or 9 out of 10 for condition.  No cracks.  He wants $40 plus shipping from 48433.  PM me if might work for you.
Stan Visser - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - > C10 STUFF FOR SALE - Parts List

He IS a racer, hence the forward lean!!  by: Mettler1

Offline Tele130

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
Thanks for all your help guys.  Have one on the way. :thumbs:

Doug Colton