Author Topic: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!  (Read 117175 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »
I just ordered and Ryan said I was number 50.

So there you have it!
Now we just wait for a month :(
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »
Mmm.  The lady just told me I am number 50.   ???

She said Ryan had gone home for the day and took my information.  She did say it looks like they are raising the production run to 75 units.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline Dalroo

• 2B1 - ASK1
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2012, 12:42:04 PM »
A couple of days with no activity - curious how many will be sporting the new Canyon Cages. Have we hit 75 yet?

Offline DigitalSniper

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2012, 03:23:33 PM »
My first post here...Been lurking for a while. I will be ordering these in the very near future. Don't know enough yet about install etc so getting my ducks in a row before ordering.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »
The near future is the end of the month for this deal.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Breaker19

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2012, 05:53:30 AM »
Well, this deal is too good to pass up. I'll bite, will give 'em a call today and reserve a set. Need some sort of protection in case of an errant tip-over or slow-speed foul up! lol

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2012, 11:36:02 AM »
Hey guys! Sorry I've been out of the office for the last few days taking some personal time. Now I have tons of messages and emails to return so if you've left me a message, I should be getting back to you all sometime today! Currently we're up to about 55 sets sold and I have a few orders here to put in so we're probably around 57-58 realistically. We're blowing through this first run of 75 way quicker than I thought! Also, we're getting the 2009 Connie in to begin working on that Canyon Cage on 5/29 so watch for that build thread in a few weeks!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline danl

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2012, 09:23:30 PM »
I'll be ordering a set, just getting my pennies counted and getting final approval from SWMBO.

Offline Marco1018

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2012, 06:04:25 PM »
Hey Ryan you caught up on your orders yet?  I placed an email to you through this forum earlier this week and have yet to see anything back yet.  Work hours kind of make it hard to call you during your business hours.

Breaker19

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2012, 06:36:42 AM »
Hey guys! Sorry I've been out of the office for the last few days taking some personal time. Now I have tons of messages and emails to return so if you've left me a message, I should be getting back to you all sometime today! Currently we're up to about 55 sets sold and I have a few orders here to put in so we're probably around 57-58 realistically. We're blowing through this first run of 75 way quicker than I thought! Also, we're getting the 2009 Connie in to begin working on that Canyon Cage on 5/29 so watch for that build thread in a few weeks!

Ryan, I didn't get a chance to call you the other day, damned time difference had me waiting until about 10 my time and by then, I was well into another universe of mind... lol.. I'll make sure it's before the deadline at the end of the month, by setting an event in my Outlook as a fail-safe. Hope to call you no later than Tuesday.

Tom in Florida

Offline privateer

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2012, 10:16:09 AM »
I saw the pictures in the beginning of the bars on a black C14, just like mine. Man, they sure look good. Really looking forward to getting the Canyon Bars to go with my already installed small saddlebag guards.

Which by the way I can verify protect the bags in a low speed drop. Saving a great deal of money.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2012, 10:40:16 AM »
Which by the way I can verify protect the bags in a low speed drop. Saving a great deal of money.

Ah, you already had a drop?  What happened to the front?
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2012, 04:19:23 AM »
Ah, you already had a drop?  What happened to the front?

+1?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Bourne2Ride

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2012, 06:45:22 AM »
I'm rarely over in the Accessory forum, but I'm glad I ventured the look. I got in on the group buy. I'm stoked at the look and "no cutting" aspects of the Canyon Cage. I've been looking for side protection, but didn't want to get the shower bars. Ryan told me after my order we're past 60 or so.
Great job. Now to get a group buy on a new saddle.
Save the Connie and Save the world!
- Heroes

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2012, 06:55:28 AM »
Unless Baldwin or Russell are going to do a group buy, I'd ignore a group buy of an off-the-shelf aftermarket seat and go with Baldwin or Russell.  Just my opinion, worth at least as much as you paid for it.  LOL
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
Hey guys! I just thought some of you would get a kick out of seeing your bars going through production! Canyon Cages a'plenty over here at MCE!

We're up to nearly 65 sets sold so we've almost sold our entire first production run of 75! If any of you guys are on the fence about ordering, you may want to make a decision sooner rather than later unless you don't mind waiting for our second production run which should begin sometime soon.

Also, I wanted to mention to you guys that I'm thinking of creating a Pinterest (www.pinterest.com) page for these Canyon Cages as a way to collect and share photos of your guys' Connie's with the Canyon Cages installed. So, those of you who have a CC on order, once you receive your bars and get them installed be sure to send us some photos! Any type of photo would be a big help but it'd be cool if we could get some artsy type shots as well as some action shots if at all possible!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2012, 03:49:43 PM »
Hey guys! I just thought some of you would get a kick out of seeing your bars going through production! Canyon Cages a'plenty over here at MCE!

Oh yes, that is coolness.  Of course, seeing them all welded and painted and chromed would be even more cool :)

Also, I wanted to mention to you guys that I'm thinking of creating a Pinterest (www.pinterest.com) page for these Canyon Cages as a way to collect and share photos of your guys' Connie's with the Canyon Cages installed. So, those of you who have a CC on order, once you receive your bars and get them installed be sure to send us some photos! Any type of photo would be a big help but it'd be cool if we could get some artsy type shots as well as some action shots if at all possible!

Not to worry, people will be posting their pictures here, for sure.  I know I will (and send you some really good/high-res stuff, as promised, if you want).

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2012, 06:03:12 PM »
Ryan, hope you don't mean action shots of the cages at work!  ;)

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »
I'm more interested in seeing pics of them powder coated and installed on my bike.... LOL
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384