The C10, aka Kawasaki Concours - The Original > Accessories and Modifications - C10

Throttle Lock for C10 Connie

(1/3) > >>

Mort Canard:
Have been wanting a throttle lock for a C10.  Most of the ones I have seen use a forked tab that slots over a throttle cable.  The problem is the Connie does not have a throttle cable where the throttle lock depends on having one.

What are the Throttle Locks you have found that work?  I would like to get one installed so I can give my right hand a rest from the Connie bar buzz every now and then.

Jim __:
I purchased my bike with the heavy Throttlemeister lock already installed.  Very well made and the extra weight is supposed to help squelch some of the vibration.  Once set, the operation is very smooth.  However, besides being very expensive, there is no simple way to engage/disengage with your right hand.  I usually reach over and set/release it with my left hand to avoid chopping the throttle.  I had the plain-jane Vista Cruise that you mentioned on my previous bike.  It was so much easier to use.  If your concerned about making the Vista Cruise work your bike, do a Google.com search for "vista cruise mod for kawasaki".  Plenty of ideas to make it work just fine.

DON B:
What you need is Omni-Cruze.Fits nice, works well. At  Omni- Cruze.com

gPink:
+1 on the Omni

DON B:
Oops, misspelled, Omni- Cruise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version