Author Topic: Any juicers out there?  (Read 10824 times)

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
Re: Any juicers out there?
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »
Meat and dairy is a staple of mine, however gluten is not. I eat my fair share of fruits and veggies and lots of nuts, but my gluten intake is practically non existent since last July. I started at 203 and I am now at 188.................I DO NOT EXERCISE, well minimally at most. I am off all of my acid relux meds and my cholesterol is where it needs to be now. I do not suffer with this at all, this is not drastic and this is not a diet " they do not work". More of a lifestyle change, without a drastic change on my lifestyle. I do not miss all of the breads, pasta and beer I use to ingest, and I still enjoy plenty of other spirits which are gluten free. How anyone can stop eating meat is beyond me, I live for BBQ and everything that is BBQ. I do own a Nutri-Bullet and it makes yummy drinks and works as advertised. Taking things to extremes to me is well......extreme, but what I have done is working very well and I am very content.
:goodpost: Everything except the beer.  ;D  :chugbeer:

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
Re: Any juicers out there?
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »
:yikes:

All about the results my friend, and I don't suffer much at all. Helluva lot better than going on some ridiculous juicing diet that limits you to pretty much normal life and enjoying practically anything at all. There are some great gluten free beers out there, but I find myself honestly not missing beer at all. I am quite fond of Irish Whiskey, bourbon, vodka and tequila.....most of which are on my list for consumption. I ate too much pasta, and once again I have found some great alternatives to that as well. Life is good "for me" and this is all that matters to me.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey