Author Topic: Dunlop Roadsmart III’s  (Read 4754 times)

Offline copdocpvd

Re: Dunlop Roadsmart III’s
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 01:47:03 PM »
I sent Dunlop had a $40 rebate on these. Still thinking of trying a set or going with the Bridgestones again.  Been using the BS 23. I like them but not the greatest mileage. Any one have any more info on the Dullaps now that  you have some miles on them?

I'm on my second set and have two sets sitting in the garage that I bought the last time rebates were floating around.
"When life throws you a curve...lean into it!"

Offline kzz1king

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 03:47:18 PM »
So I take it you like them! Mileage is not the most important factor but what have you been getting out of the rear compared to other tires you have used?
Wayne

I'm on my second set and have two sets sitting in the garage that I bought the last time rebates were floating around.
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2019, 07:29:27 AM »
Those of you that have been getting in excess of 9000 miles, what part of the country do you ride in, and a bit about your riding?
I'm in South central, (live in Houston), I admit that I trailer to the events {so I don't accumulate miles on the interstate}.
Most of my riding is at COG events.
ie; Lots of twisties...

I get 4000 - 5000 miles tops. Normally less...

Ride safe, Ted

I rarely ever ride on the interstate. Most of the roads I ride are curvy. Pavement is usually tar and chip or asphalt. Dual compound tires really don’t benefit me much I typically wear out the sides of the tires before the middle and for some reason, the front tire wears as fast as my rear on the Connie. First bike I’ve had that I’m not getting 2 rear tires to each front. I’m thinking traction control might play a part in that. I’m currently running Angel GT A-spec. I have 4100 miles on them and I’ll need replacements sometime within the next 1000 miles. It would be nice to find a tire that would last a bit longer, but I don’t want to give up the handling I’ve grown use to.
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike