Author Topic: Half Price  (Read 2072 times)

Offline BackInTheSaddle

Half Price
« on: January 09, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »
A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a ...case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

MAN DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!
Don, Apple Valley, MN
2008 C-14 ABS, AeroFlow Tall, Murph's risers with wedges, Buell pegs, Zumo 590, lowered pegs, Russell Day-Long
Previous bikes 2001 Kawi C10 (RIP), and 1981 Honda CB650
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/DonaldHollinger/MOTO/Map_zpse09bb1e5

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
Re: Half Price
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »

HA Ha Ha!!!
     Mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline tonedeaf

Re: Half Price
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 09:25:03 PM »
...and the 24 cans of beer are GUARANTEED to work -- sure can't make that claim for the face cream!!!!!! :chugbeer: :chugbeer: