Author Topic: Try a windshield for free....  (Read 242424 times)

Offline Gibby

Re: Try a windshield for free....
« Reply #540 on: February 02, 2016, 07:11:22 AM »
Received from DialedN_13 yesterday.  I'll update when shipping out asap.  Next on the list please message with shipping info.

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #541 on: February 08, 2016, 08:57:06 AM »
Received from DialedN_13 yesterday.  I'll update when shipping out asap.  Next on the list please message with shipping info.
Man, that's a good feeling to hear the next guy received them!  You don't want to be the downfall of such a long and successful project!
Glad you got em' Gibby!
I upgraded the shipping box because the box I received them in had definitely seen better days.

Offline Gibby

« Reply #542 on: February 12, 2016, 11:36:30 PM »
Yes, received in perfect order.  The large calsci has a couple of cracks in it but looks like they've been there a while.  I'm nearly finished if I can get another nice day in or two.  Still have not heard from the next guy with shipping info, not sure who it'd be.

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #543 on: February 16, 2016, 01:55:43 PM »
Yes, received in perfect order.  The large calsci has a couple of cracks in it but looks like they've been there a while.  I'm nearly finished if I can get another nice day in or two.  Still have not heard from the next guy with shipping info, not sure who it'd be.
Looks like you may have been the last on the list, but on the last page "SteelCityGuy" was looking to get in

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #544 on: February 25, 2016, 02:35:41 PM »
Looks like you may have been the last on the list, but on the last page "SteelCityGuy" was looking to get in

I wouldn't mind getting on the list either.

I have the large CalSci (have since I got the bike back in 2010) but would like something that gets rid of the noise better.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Gibby

« Reply #545 on: February 28, 2016, 03:03:10 PM »
Thanks Russell,  never did notice steel city down there.  I've pm'ed him, if I don't hear from him then SVonhof is next.

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #546 on: March 15, 2016, 01:02:19 PM »
Gibby, did you ever hear from Steel City?
Scott
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Gibby

« Reply #547 on: March 18, 2016, 11:01:28 PM »
Negative Svonhof so if you'll send me your shipping info I'd be able to ship in a couple weeks.  I'm away on business right now.

Gibby

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #548 on: March 20, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »
Shipping info on it's way. No rush on getting them out, a few weeks is fine, I have been using the large CalSci shield since I got the bike in 2010!
Scott

Offline oldnslow

« Reply #549 on: April 11, 2016, 05:42:08 PM »
Hi everybody,

I just came across this thread. I have just bought a 2014 Connie. Is there a CalSci extra tall extra wide shield out there. I would love to try one out!

Thanks

Mike

Offline Gibby

« Reply #550 on: April 14, 2016, 08:07:17 PM »
Check with SVonhof, he just received the lot of them.  If memory serves correctly there are two different sized Calsci in the bunch.

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #551 on: April 15, 2016, 05:42:13 PM »
Yes, I will send these on to oldnslow when I am done with them, and yes, there are two CalSci's in there, the XL/XW and the medium as well as a V-stream, Aeroflow and Cee Bailey.
Scott

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #552 on: April 18, 2016, 07:34:12 PM »
FYI, Oldnslow bought a new windscreen, and no longer needs these.

I will hold on to them until somebody else wants to try them.

So far, I am thinking the AeroFlow works the best for me. The V-Stream seems a little flimsy when riding, but otherwise did the job, the AeroFlow just seemed to reduce the wind noise at a much lower shield setting.
Scott

Offline nyrangersfan19

« Reply #553 on: May 04, 2016, 11:40:16 AM »
What's the deal with this try a windscreen?  How does it work?
2017 ZG1400

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #554 on: May 04, 2016, 12:12:47 PM »
What's the deal with this try a windscreen?  How does it work?

If you want to try a few windscreens to replace whatever you have, you state that you want to try them and the last person to have them (me in this case), ships them to you when they are done with them. Whenever somebody else wants to try them, you send them on to them.

Read the post 2 up from yours and it has a list of what comes in the box.

It's the best way to make an informed choice.
Much cheaper than buying multiple windscreens and selling the ones that don't work for you.
Scott

Offline K0rnfl4k35

« Reply #555 on: May 04, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »
I am interested in getting in to this list

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #556 on: May 04, 2016, 12:42:23 PM »
I am interested in getting in to this list
I am the last one on the list until now.

PM me your information so I can get them shipped out to you.
Scott

Offline K0rnfl4k35

« Reply #557 on: May 04, 2016, 12:45:59 PM »
I am the last one on the list until now.

PM me your information so I can get them shipped out to you.
Sent you a PM

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #558 on: May 04, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »
Ah, saw the post before the PM. No problem.
Scott

Offline K0rnfl4k35

« Reply #559 on: May 04, 2016, 12:56:38 PM »
Ah, saw the post before the PM. No problem.

Awesome Thank you