Author Topic: What did you do to your Concours today?  (Read 853564 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: What did you do to your Concours today?
« Reply #1220 on: May 13, 2015, 12:54:46 PM »
I have an SMH-10

Oops, sorry. I saw the JBL speaker pic on the previous page and confused it with your post.

Offline Jrodizzle07

« Reply #1221 on: May 13, 2015, 02:09:23 PM »
Hate to get this thread sidetracked, but Deziner, do you put a bluetooth transmitter on the output of the amplirider or do you run a cord to your helmet?
Jarrod
Boone NC
2012 Concours, 2000 Vmax, 2003 XT225

sailor_chic

« Reply #1222 on: May 13, 2015, 04:54:10 PM »
Had my rear TPMS replaced today under warranty.

Offline tomp

« Reply #1223 on: May 13, 2015, 05:48:51 PM »
I worked all day; it rained all day.  Said Hi to it when I came in through the garage a bit ago.  Raining the next two days.  Not just rain, storms.  Definitely no riding in it.  Nicole, glad KHI took care of the sensor/s.  tomp
Living in the Texas Coast...

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1224 on: May 13, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
For now, it's cord to the helmet
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

sailor_chic

« Reply #1225 on: May 13, 2015, 05:58:31 PM »
Sorry to hear about the bad weather Tom. I'm glad that I am not in Corpus for work. Instead, I put my butt on the beach, next to a cooler and swam in this beautiful water. Now I am as red as a tomato now!

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1226 on: May 13, 2015, 06:23:16 PM »
Sorry to hear about the bad weather Tom. I'm glad that I am not in Corpus for work. Instead, I put my butt on the beach, next to a cooler and swam in this beautiful water. Now I am as red as a tomato now!

To a flatlander like me that picture looks like a desert. That you can't ride on.  Coffee, tea, whiskey, beer and the occasional shower are the only proper uses for water.  :)

Offline tomp

« Reply #1227 on: May 13, 2015, 06:29:00 PM »
Nicole, take and post a picture of the perfect white sand beaches there.  He won't know what to do with it either.  Grew up visiting family in Bradenton.   Great memories, except when I once got severe 2nd degree sun burns from those white sand beaches.  PAINFUL, FOR SURE!!! tomp

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #1228 on: May 13, 2015, 06:44:04 PM »
Used my electric windshield every trip today. With my Laminar lip that was made for a FJR but was free, I can block wind quite well. It's really fun cheating the wind yet moving so fast. Most bikes would beat a person up, or be to slow. The Connie really rocks.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline tomp

« Reply #1229 on: May 13, 2015, 06:54:19 PM »
Used my electric windshield every trip today. With my Laminar lip that was made for a FJR but was free, I can block wind quite well. It's really fun cheating the wind yet moving so fast. Most bikes would beat a person up, or be to slow. The Connie really rocks.
Have a Laminar on my V-Stream shield, and it works great.  Have no Idea what bike the Lip was designed for, as I have had  several that I have bought the Lips for, and removed when the bikes were sold.  They do make a difference in a positive way, for sure.  tmp

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1230 on: May 14, 2015, 04:50:11 AM »

To a flatlander like me that picture looks like a desert. That you can't ride on.  Coffee, tea, whiskey, beer and the occasional shower are the only proper uses for water.  :)

:cool:

The ocean is a desert with it's life underground. And a perfect disguise above. Under the cities lies a heart made of ground. But the humans will give no love...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1231 on: May 14, 2015, 05:04:23 AM »
Still don't know the name of that damn horse.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1232 on: May 14, 2015, 06:48:31 AM »
Since I'm heading to 46° and rain today, I installed the plugs for my heated gear. While doing so, I dropped my phone into a bucket of industrial fluid. Killed it dead. (The phone, not the fluid)  Getting to the phone store before they closed and getting a new phone sure caused a late completion time...
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1233 on: May 14, 2015, 06:56:15 AM »
With what type of fluid did you baptize your phone?

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #1234 on: May 14, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »
My poor connie has been sitting this whole week. I'm just too lazy to haul out my rain gear to commute in.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1235 on: May 14, 2015, 09:09:41 AM »
With what type of fluid did you baptize your phone?

Coolant for my VMC. Took me an hour to realize it was gone. Not good..

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1236 on: May 14, 2015, 10:12:28 AM »
Still don't know the name of that damn horse.

Only the horse knew the horse's name...

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #1237 on: May 14, 2015, 10:51:36 AM »
Only the horse knew the horse's name...

Nope, the horse didn't have a name. That's the one thing America made perfectly clear in the song.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1238 on: May 14, 2015, 11:17:07 AM »
Nope, the horse didn't have a name. That's the one thing America made perfectly clear in the song.

The horse actually had a name but only he knew it, it's not like he could tell anyone ya know?    ;)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1239 on: May 14, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »
The horse actually had a name but only he knew it, it's not like he could tell anyone ya know?    ;)
If he couldn't tell then we know it wasn't Mr. Ed.