Author Topic: toilet paper wanted  (Read 6108 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
toilet paper wanted
« on: March 22, 2020, 02:59:43 PM »

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
Re: toilet paper wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 08:50:33 PM »
 :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Y'all need to go over to Fakebook, yes I know some of you don't/won't. You don't need an account, though FB will try to force you. It's a public group, and funny as F. Search for "Northern Colorado TP Finder", or:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/587922875135528/?ref=group_header

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 03:52:28 PM »
good stuff,Rick

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 06:44:31 PM »
I used to go to sites to find "good gas", gave that up... but T/P locators are just not right.. when I was last at Harbor Freight, I did pick up a couple boxes of those "blue" paper shop rags.. the mega size boxed rolls.. man, when you wet them with warm water, they are super soft, and really nice to wipe with... not kidding, a single sheet, will remove all the "Klingons" no problemo...  they are better than anything I've ever dragged across my old butt... can't flush them tho, because I have a septic system, which works great, if not "messed up"... but... I have a bazillion plastic shopping bags, from the years, that were outlawed in January here in Ohio.. nice.... so, I can just toss them in da' bag, and into the rubbish... and smile with a really clean baby butt...

Oh, and I did shave my face really clean and smooth, makes it much easier to "wash"... I might just do the same to my butt.... (but, I ain't using MY razor... I'll use my wife's....)   ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

how many times did I say "but"..?

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 09:19:56 PM »
DON'T shave it MOB!!!    :yikes:

Had to shave mine a few years ago for a medical procedure. Those hairs are like whiskers as they grow out and they are ALL aimed at the opposite cheek. You'll have a much better understanding why your wife complains when you rub your bristly face against her tender skin. And you CANNOT get away from it.... UGH!   :censored: :banghead:

;D

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 12:44:54 PM »
Grabbed 4 rolls of the cheapest, nastiest stuff you have ever seen this AM, only because it was available (first time I have seen T.P. on any shelf since this hoarding started). Now we have the never- ending dilemma of trying to decide if using that stuff is any better than just using the regular (read: good quality) stuff.... again. A choice between two bad methods.

:-(

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 07:08:25 AM »
I'm tied in to the county alert system and one came over asking people not to flush baby wipes in the sewage system as it was clogging everything up.  Heaven forbid what it would do to a septic system.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 02:56:11 PM »
...but it says 'flushible' right there on the package...I just don't know what to believe any more... :-\

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 04:24:48 AM »
We're all in that boat floating on a sea of baby wipes.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline qman

• Autobahn Motors
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 04:50:30 AM »
Did not anyone notice he was eating a donut?