Author Topic: Go Bears!!!  (Read 24796 times)

Son of Pappy

Re: Go Bears!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »
Heck, even the punter throws touchdowns ;)  I thought the Bears had a defense worthy of at least the LFL :o

Son of Pappy

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »
C, ya OK buddy?????

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »
My Bears are starting to look like my Cubbies. :'( :( :'(

C, ya OK buddy?????

Give him awhile, he's grieving.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2012, 09:04:21 PM »
How many years has Driver been in the league?  Old men and punters, just sayin.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2012, 09:05:48 PM »
My Bears are starting to look like my Cubbies. :'( :( :'(

Give him awhile, he's grieving.
I am glad he took up archery instead of pistol shooting :yikes: :rotflmao:

Son of Pappy

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2012, 09:42:30 PM »
I hear someone just issued an executive order overturning the results of tonights game ;)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 04:10:00 AM »
Duh Bears.    :'(
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 04:10:45 AM »
I am glad he took up archery instead of pistol shooting :yikes: :rotflmao:

I can do both Chet.    ;)

IF my bow ever gets shipped. Till then, I still have my pistol...

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2012, 04:30:31 AM »
shoot this

Offline Conrad

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2012, 04:36:49 AM »
No doubt the Bears got beat by the better team. But what about that penalty called on the Bears for having 12 defensive players on the field? There's NO WAY that there was enough evidence to overturn the call made on the field. That's a crap call made by crap refs.

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 07:32:04 AM »
No doubt the Bears got beat by the better team. But what about that penalty called on the Bears for having 12 defensive players on the field? There's NO WAY that there was enough evidence to overturn the call made on the field. That's a crap call made by crap refs.

What about the time A.J. Hawk pushes Carimi and when Carimi pushes back, Carimi gets a penalty?  One replay angle shows the Back Judge running forward and he pulls his flag after Carimi pushes back. His sight angle was able to see everything.  Being a Packer fan, I wanted the call going our way of course. 

Inconsistent calls by Replacement refs.

Lots of defense, not much Packer offense.  But enough!

Rodgers, Packers' offense not in top form

There's good and there's good enough. So far, the Green Bay Packers offense has been galaxies away from the former and barely within the bounds of the latter.(2)

Packers' defense puts Bears down

Again and again at Lambeau Field on Thursday night, Clay Matthews abused the Chicago Bears left tackle and promptly flexed his muscles.(1)

Benson breathes life into Packers' rushing attack

Cedric Benson was either in denial or he was stubborn. Or, maybe, just determined. (1)
after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Son of Pappy

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2012, 08:03:56 AM »
The 12th man call was a little (lot, kinda like an old Rodman act) chickensh!t, and the refs blew/ignored a few others-non calls to balance things out so to speak.  Goes to show how one bad call can turn a game, not necessarilly the score, but the attitudes of the guys giving everything they have to offer only to have some guy take something away.  I bet it feels no differant than seeing someone steal your car or bike.  After seeing the )&&%$&#%$#^ Steelers buy the stupid bowl from my Seahawks (one for the hip thumb) bad calls tick me off, regardless of which team receives the call.
FWIW C, the only reason I found the game extremely entertaining?  Having the chance to fling some poo ;D  Football to me has become just like Basketball.  A bunch of overpaid grown men doing anything to win.  IMO honor has in large part left the room.  The word "Professional" (any sport) should be changed to "Paid Cheater".  I'm having a hard time taking any of the sports seriously, I watch either more for the social side (give folks a little grief  ;) ) or to see a team beat (Raiders or Steelers come to mind).  College games are far more interesting and even that has turned so commercial it is fading and fast.

Back to our regular broadcast, I hear that Duh Bears will be models for Fredricks of HollyWood, new uniforms will have some sparkle and pop 8)  I also heard that jane fonda is taking over as offensive coordinator :o

Offline Conrad

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
The 12th man call was a little (lot, kinda like an old Rodman act) chickensh!t, and the refs blew/ignored a few others-non calls to balance things out so to speak.  Goes to show how one bad call can turn a game, not necessarilly the score, but the attitudes of the guys giving everything they have to offer only to have some guy take something away.  I bet it feels no differant than seeing someone steal your car or bike.  After seeing the )&&%$&#%$#^ Steelers buy the stupid bowl from my Seahawks (one for the hip thumb) bad calls tick me off, regardless of which team receives the call.
FWIW C, the only reason I found the game extremely entertaining?  Having the chance to fling some poo ;D  Football to me has become just like Basketball.  A bunch of overpaid grown men doing anything to win.  IMO honor has in large part left the room.  The word "Professional" (any sport) should be changed to "Paid Cheater".  I'm having a hard time taking any of the sports seriously, I watch either more for the social side (give folks a little grief  ;) ) or to see a team beat (Raiders or Steelers come to mind).  College games are far more interesting and even that has turned so commercial it is fading and fast.

:goodpost:

Back to our regular broadcast, I hear that Duh Bears will be models for Fredricks of HollyWood, new uniforms will have some sparkle and pop 8)  I also heard that jane fonda is taking over as offensive coordinator :o

:rotflmao:

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2012, 09:18:57 PM »
I am lovin' this!!!!!!

Son of Pappy

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2012, 09:39:51 PM »
Even the Hawks beat the Cowboys.  For some reason this MNF lacked the pop of last weeks game :o

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 09:54:54 PM »
Cowboys suck, and I love it!!  ;D

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2012, 04:27:32 AM »
Bears /Cowboys is a perfect match up. No matter who loses, I'm happy with the results.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2012, 05:45:41 AM »
+1
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
How about them Bears baby!

Uh huh, that's right. Only ONE other team in the league has a better record than the Bears. And who has the NUMBER ONE rated defense? Da Bears.

No one can say that Cutler isn't a tough SOB! He only missed one play after this hit.

Ndamukong Suh hit on Jay Cutler

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2012, 09:01:12 PM »
Congrats on the win C!  :chugbeer: