Author Topic: Vietnam Veterans Day  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Walker18

• Arena
Vietnam Veterans Day
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
              Vietnam Veterans Day

This a copy of the email that my brother, an awarded and purple heart recipient, received today. I didn't know that today is Vietnam Veterans Day.

"Tom and I just wanted to pass along our thanks and best wishes to all our 218th MP Co members who served in Vietnam - your sacrifice will never be forgotten. We also thank those veterans and those families who never made it back and will be recognized on the "Wall" for all of eternity.

JUST A MESSAGE TO ALL MY BROTHERS WHO WHERE THERE, WISHING ALL MY BROTHERS A " PROUD VIETNAM VETERANS DAY" THIS 30TH OF MARCH 2012!! AND A REMINDER, THAT WE ANSWERED OUR COUNTRIES CALL , AND DIDN'T RUN TO CANADA, OR GREAT BRITAIN(LIKE CLINTON),INSTEAD WE GAVE IT ALL , AND BY GOD'S GRACE , MADE IT HOME, NOT LIKE OUR BROTHERS ON THE "WALL"!! THESE ARE GREAT PICTURES THAT REALLY CAN DESCRIBE THE BAND OF BROTHERS WE FEEL TODAY!! I CAN ONLY SAY I'M PROUD OF MY SERVICE IN VIETNAM, 67-68 AND AN HONOR TO BE ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS!!!!! CELEBRATE TODAY, AND "GOD BLESS AMERICA" !!!!! THANK YOU "DAVE MARICH" FOR THESE PICTURES, YOUR THE BEST!!!!"

Incredible photos from the Vietnam War. Some may be mildly NSFW
 http://everyday-i-show.livejournal.com/82994.html

COG#8443                                                  
AMA# 1088783
2012 C-14  'Rudy'

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Vietnam Veterans Day
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 05:41:03 AM »
 :'(   My dad was there during the same period.  I didn't know about Vietnam Veterans Day...   Thanks.  352nd TFW Phan Rang.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.