Author Topic: "I wish I could do that"  (Read 1998 times)

Son of Pappy

"I wish I could do that"
« on: June 05, 2012, 03:16:15 PM »
Just the other day while watching TV my dog was doing what dogs do, my son in law said "I wish I could do that", I replied "I dont think he would mind at all" ;)

Offline Cold Streak

Re: "I wish I could do that"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 04:09:35 PM »
 :rotflmao:

Kind of like the guy who went into the bar, set his pet alligator on the table and bet everyone he could put his entire package in its mouth without any damage.  He proceeded to do it, then hit the alligator in the head with a baseball bat and it released him.  He then asked if anyone else would like to try it.  A woman in the back of the room said she'd be happy to if he promised not to hit her with the bat.

Offline jamiemac

Re: "I wish I could do that"
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 03:23:03 PM »
Or the salesman that stopped at a farm & walked up on the farmer who had a sheep's head stuck thru the slats on a picket fence while He had his way with it. The farmer asked,"You want some of this?" The salesman replied,"Sure!...but I'm not sure I can get My head through the fence."
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.