Author Topic: 3rd times a charm,,maybe?  (Read 2658 times)

Offline gonzosc1

3rd times a charm,,maybe?
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:14:07 AM »
at least this time I meant to drop it,,lol  out this morning to eat breakfast. on the way home was gonna stop at store for some stuff.
4 lane road, coming down to make left turn into store parking lot. cars behind me and on my right side. oncoming traffic is clear nothing in site. store has 2 driveways about 50ft apart. i'm turning into the first driveway and at the same time 2 cars come flying out of the other driveway right at me. people walking across my driveway, what to do?   
  so I just laid it down easy and fast and stepped back a few steps. this all happened in seconds. the car came to stop touching my front tire and everyone eyes were wide open LOL  people in both cars got out to help me pick the bike up.
 so now I have matching mirrors on both sides of the bike. fairing got a little small rash as I did not have bags on this morning.  I guess I won't be replacing the mirrors until I sell or trade the bike. lol   

Offline CRocker

• Arena
Re: 3rd times a charm,,maybe?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:24:03 PM »
Glad you're OK...
'02 C-10

Offline gonzosc1

Re: 3rd times a charm,,maybe?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 02:56:01 PM »
me too!  ;D  I've had close calls before but this was the first where I didn't have an out to go to!