Author Topic: Stupid is as stupid does  (Read 33728 times)

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
Re: Stupid is as stupid does
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2020, 10:32:29 PM »
Well, I don't know if this article really fits the title of this thread, but it IS both stupid and at the same time, singularly gross and .......I just find myself at a loss for descriptive words:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/asia/vietnam-condom-sold-new-scli-intl/index.html
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2020, 10:37:13 PM »
O. M. G. !!!!!
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2020, 11:14:23 PM »
Gross.  And to think I am very pro-recycling.  But that has limits.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2020, 05:21:38 AM »
Well, I don't know if this article really fits the title of this thread, but it IS both stupid and at the same time, singularly gross and .......I just find myself at a loss for descriptive words:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/asia/vietnam-condom-sold-new-scli-intl/index.html

Yep, gross as hell! It's funny, I had just read that story right before I came here. I did the math, ~$61 for the processing of 345,000 used condoms.  :o

I don't believe it, not for one second.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2020, 12:15:08 PM »
This reminds me of that old joke: 'How do you re-use a condom? Grab it by the tip and shake the ($## out of it.'

Yep, gross as hell! It's funny, I had just read that story right before I came here. I did the math, ~$61 for the processing of 345,000 used condoms.  :o

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2020, 12:42:08 PM »
I tried to reuse one once, I left it on and after a little post coitus cuddling it rose up begging to be used again. It didn't survive
the second encounter intact and we had a nervous couple of weeks waiting for the flow.

TMI? Sorry, just trying to stay on topic.  :-[

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2020, 12:49:05 PM »

To be honest, I do believe it. When one realizes that 70% of the world population doesn't use toilet paper, boiled rubber's being reused just doesn't seem that far out.

Question is, how many red light houses was this woman collecting from to get that many used ones?

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2020, 12:54:11 PM »
Great- another post leaving us hanging....!!! So come on, were you pregnant or not?

;D

I tried to reuse one once, I left it on and after a little post coitus cuddling it rose up begging to be used again. It didn't survive
the second encounter intact and we had a nervous couple of weeks waiting for the flow.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2020, 12:59:36 PM »
And what a great way to answer the age- old question- What do you do for a living?

1) I collect used condoms and sort them by color and size.
2) I work in QC of a condom recycling plant (I leave the specifics of the exact job to your imagination).
3) I am in charge of collecting used condoms at the local pharmacy.
4) I keep track of condom recycling so that we never recycle any particular one more than 17 times.
5) I work in a brothel and every other week, I am in charge of recycling the condoms. On odd weeks, I get the better job of cleaning the toilets.
6) Now that we are recycling condoms, I am in charge of 'retrieving' any 'lost' condoms'.

..... I am not out of ideas but they are starting to lose their dignity from here.

To be honest, I do believe it. When one realizes that 70% of the world population doesn't use toilet paper, boiled rubber's being reused just doesn't seem that far out.

Question is, how many red light houses was this woman collecting from to get that many used ones?

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2020, 01:22:35 PM »
I tried to reuse one once,

Ug, that is a bit too graphic.
What is happening to this forum?
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #190 on: September 25, 2020, 02:08:06 PM »
Ug, that is a bit too graphic.
What is happening to this forum?

Covid isolation is removing our mental filters while increasing our oral/nasal filters, but then my mental filters were always a little too perforated.

..and speaking of porous filters and handling used condoms...etc....any of you have the job of cleaning up a drive in movie theater at three in the morning?
Dragging that stick pole and bag scented with filled diapers, jizzum, and popcorn around 10 acres of hilly land was no picnic. Life really sucks when you're poor and
have to take work where you can get it, and go to school. Yet I was one of the lucky ones...could have been luckier however.

(for Brian) At least I didn't get pregnant, and neither did she, until several years later after I married her. Then 6 months later I was snipped and no more condoms, new or used.  :banana :banana :banana 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:38:41 PM by fartymarty »

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #191 on: September 25, 2020, 04:13:25 PM »
Back during the "cold war" Russia tried a bit of psychological warfare.  They contacted Trojan here in the U.S. and ordered 2 million condoms, 14 inches long and 4 inches in diameter. 

Trojan made the product and shipped them in boxes labeled "Size: MEDIUM"   ;D
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2020, 08:02:14 AM »
 :rotflmao:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2020, 07:33:26 AM »

I could have gone ALL day without reading this!  :o      ;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2020, 08:46:56 AM »
Marty; Arghhhhh..
            Too much information!!!  :yikes: :yikes:

Err; I'll include this video to help us move "on" with the discussion..  :banana :banana
          {Hope this works}   :facepalm:

http://mail.zggtr.org/Main/frmReadMail_Attachment.aspx?folder=Sent+Items&uid=2081&partid=4&filename=Thefirstgreatinvention.mp4&user=plus&mapped=False

Ride safe, Ted

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2020, 10:30:22 AM »

Marty; Arghhhhh..
            Too much information!!!  :yikes: :yikes:

Err; I'll include this video to help us move "on" with the discussion..  :banana :banana
          {Hope this works}   :facepalm:

http://mail.zggtr.org/Main/frmReadMail_Attachment.aspx?folder=Sent+Items&uid=2081&partid=4&filename=Thefirstgreatinvention.mp4&user=plus&mapped=False

Ride safe, Ted

Well that link didn't work for me, perhaps too much information isn't as bad as, bad information?   ;D

I tried to determine what it was you were trying to show us Ted, I came up with this: https://youtu.be/vQHvoxXIo4Q

How'd I do?

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2020, 11:58:13 AM »
Yupp. That's it.
I think it fits well into your Trojan thoughts..
It will help us move "on" with the discussion..  :banana :banana
{thinkaboutit}

Ride safe, Ted

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2020, 01:49:27 PM »
It will help us move "on" with the discussion..

Oh Groan.  :facepalm: That's hard to take.
..as you say..
{thinkaboutit}

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2020, 06:49:20 PM »
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2020, 07:56:45 PM »
They need to install an electronic measuring thingy farther away.  That bridge is infamous for shearing off the tops of trucks.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 05:34:47 AM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.