Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456322 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #1260 on: May 05, 2016, 10:56:21 PM »
...finding out about this thread after I'd already started a thread about email and those who love the "copy all" feature and use it indiscriminately.

Two for two! I'm batting 1.000!  :D

Meh.  At least it is open.
Go start threads on

"What muffler..."
"What tire..."
"What oil..."
"What headlights..."

etc.  'Cause we could certainly rehash those a few more hundred times :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Hooligan

• never assume, get the facts
« Reply #1261 on: May 05, 2016, 10:57:39 PM »
And what if you are a white South African?  Would you be a "African South African American" or a "South African American" or an "African American" or just "white"?   

The stuff is just plan stupid and since it also doesn't seem to apply to just "whites" it is inconsistent, confusing, exclusionist, unfair, and perhaps even racist as a bonus.

Well, I'm a white South African, and before 1992 (Apartheid ended), the term "European" was used. Now that apartheid is over for more that 2 decades, it still gets blamed for the happenings today. Even a guy called Jan van Riebeeck, who was the very 1st settler in the Cape of Good Hope back in 1652 got blamed by our ministers of parliament a while back.

This is not the forum for politics or history lessons, but having a government full of idiots, that have more criminal records than qualifications, just f@)*s me off. And the followers of our president is so blind to his corruption ( 733 charges of fraud pending against him), yet they will vote for him in the next election....
It is what it is....If not, it must be something else.
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #1262 on: May 06, 2016, 03:08:33 AM »
not sure about south african gun laws, but if you can, buy a gun, and lots of ammo... or at least some gasoline....
ride safe,

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1263 on: May 06, 2016, 04:54:29 AM »
Well, I'm a white South African, and before 1992 (Apartheid ended), the term "European" was used. Now that apartheid is over for more that 2 decades, it still gets blamed for the happenings today. Even a guy called Jan van Riebeeck, who was the very 1st settler in the Cape of Good Hope back in 1652 got blamed by our ministers of parliament a while back.

This is not the forum for politics or history lessons, but having a government full of idiots, that have more criminal records than qualifications, just f@)*s me off. And the followers of our president is so blind to his corruption ( 733 charges of fraud pending against him), yet they will vote for him in the next election....

For a second or two there I thought you were talking about Illinois.    :o
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hooligan

• never assume, get the facts
« Reply #1264 on: May 06, 2016, 05:14:40 AM »
not sure about south african gun laws, but if you can, buy a gun, and lots of ammo... or at least some gasoline....
ride safe,

Yes we do, and it is a complete and utter f@rk-up!! I do have 2x rifles though, and I'm surely and steadily building stock on ammo. Fortunately my younger brother is a collector, and has around 57 firearms. some don't shoot due to age, but most of them are still good. He also has lots of ammo. Joe public is restricted to 200 live rounds per calibre here. He is licensed to carry 5000 rounds per calibre.... I know exactly where to go when the paw-paw hits the fan....
It is what it is....If not, it must be something else.
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1265 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:14 AM »

Except for the names and a few other changes, it's the same story here.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Eupher

• Arena
  • U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1266 on: May 06, 2016, 01:02:18 PM »
Meh.  At least it is open.
Go start threads on

"What muffler..."
"What tire..."
"What oil..."
"What headlights..."

etc.  'Cause we could certainly rehash those a few more hundred times :)

No way -- I've definitely seen those threads.

Speaking of oil filters . . . :P
2012 C14 Arabian Candy Red
2003 Honda 919
1981 Suzuki 650E
1965 Honda S90

Offline Charlie747

Re: What makes me crazy....
« Reply #1267 on: May 07, 2016, 03:17:49 AM »
Forum members saying it's my job to come up with smiley/emoticon locations....this makes me crazy.

But it is yer job oh great wise one  :chugbeer: :rotflmao:

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1268 on: May 07, 2016, 03:22:06 AM »
Women that say..........

"if yer don't know by now I'm not going to tel yer"

:banghead: :deadhorse:

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #1269 on: May 07, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »
But it is yer job oh great wise one  :chugbeer: :rotflmao:
And the reason you get paid the big bucks for doing it. ;) ;) :rotflmao:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1270 on: May 07, 2016, 01:26:41 PM »
yeah, none of the rest of us can afford a dress and a sword.

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1271 on: May 07, 2016, 05:31:45 PM »

yeah, none of the rest of us can afford a dress and a sword.

LMAO 👍😃

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1272 on: May 07, 2016, 07:37:56 PM »
Don't knock it until you try it but it's a tunic, not a dress.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1273 on: May 07, 2016, 08:54:34 PM »
Tomato, tomatoe
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1274 on: May 08, 2016, 12:13:04 PM »
Don't knock it until you try it but it's a tunic, not a dress.

Kinky..............🍻👍😃

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1275 on: May 08, 2016, 12:21:21 PM »
Not a problem that you guys and girls have your side of pond but................

People who don't know the "Highway Code" and sit in the middle lane when the nearside lane is empty on multi lane roads ..........

We are only legally allowed to pass on the right........although there is no law to stop you passing on the left and effectively undertaking the vehicle the law hate it and throw the book at you with dangerous driving etc etc.........licence loosing stuff

These selfish people cause miles of traffic back up on our roads and are a danger to others

Bah Humbug  :shoot: :censored: :censored: :cannon:

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1276 on: May 08, 2016, 12:39:16 PM »
Charlie, our counterpart is the 'left-lane driver'. f---king a--holes.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1277 on: May 08, 2016, 01:56:00 PM »
Saw a few of those today.  One was a driver talking on a cell phone.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #1278 on: May 09, 2016, 07:14:10 AM »
Not a problem that you guys and girls have your side of pond but................

People who don't know the "Highway Code" and sit in the middle lane when the nearside lane is empty on multi lane roads ..........

We are only legally allowed to pass on the right........although there is no law to stop you passing on the left and effectively undertaking the vehicle the law hate it and throw the book at you with dangerous driving etc etc.........licence loosing stuff

These selfish people cause miles of traffic back up on our roads and are a danger to others

Bah Humbug  :shoot: :censored: :censored: :cannon:

Come to Texas. Every a**hole who wants to go 10 under thinks the left lane is the place to be. If we didn't pass on the right, there wouldn't be any passing at all.  :battle: :cannon:

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #1279 on: May 09, 2016, 05:44:03 PM »
Come to Texas. Every a**hole who wants to go 10 under thinks the left lane is the place to be. If we didn't pass on the right, there wouldn't be any passing at all.  :battle: :cannon:

I think that is prevalent in many places.

It is interesting how many people believe that if they are going the speed limit, it is their "right" to be the in left [passing lane] and hold up traffic for miles.  They know they are "right" and are going to stay right next to someone in the other lane going the same speed and enforce their stance on everyone else..... and then some of the people they **** off start doing very dangerous stuff (use your imagination... lights, honking, tailgating, passing on the the shoulders or exit/ramp lanes, etc).

Other people I guess are just completely oblivious.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc