Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456522 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: What makes me crazy....
« Reply #340 on: December 17, 2013, 01:36:26 PM »
the 3 LA socialites at a party near you

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #341 on: December 17, 2013, 02:12:55 PM »
the 3 LA socialites at a party near you

After a long session with their makeup artists.     ::)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #342 on: December 17, 2013, 02:21:13 PM »
After a long session with their makeup artists.     ::)

+1

and hair stylists too.  normal etiquette for socialites, models, celebrities, fashion industry types to keep the artist teams around 24/7 this dude goes to just color her hair once a month....  color artist?

Michael Boychuck is one of the top Sin City hair stylists making Vegas a "mane" attraction. He owns Color at Caesars Palace, Amp at Palms and Primp at Palms Palace, but travels to LA monthly to color Paris Hilton's hair.

For years, Paris Hilton’s colorist Michael Boychuck, owner of Color at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, created a high-volume base and baliaged the lightener to pull off her party-perfect platinum. Like all good glamazons, she recently requested a shift to more subtle shadings, but what’s a natural streak for Paris still keeps colorists in cash.

“Paris is a natural Level 7, dark blonde, so I lifted the base about 1½ levels, using equal parts Schwarzkopf 9-0 and 9-1 with 25-volume developer,” says Boychuck. “For highlights, I bricklayed foils of L’Oréal Majimeche with 30-volume developer in back and positioned the foils very tight in front to keep it extra light.”

The new contrast and non-ammonia highlights allow her healthiest, most natural blonde to date, without sacrificing her signature style.

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #343 on: December 17, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
"The new contrast and non-ammonia highlights allow her healthiest, most natural blonde to date, without sacrificing her signature style. "

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I feel so much better knowing this.  ::)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #344 on: December 17, 2013, 02:31:32 PM »
my girl teressa colors her own  ;D

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #345 on: December 17, 2013, 02:31:34 PM »
I don't think any of us needed to be told she's a natural blonde.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #346 on: December 17, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »
"The new contrast and non-ammonia highlights allow her healthiest, most natural blonde to date, without sacrificing her signature style. "

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I feel so much better knowing this.  ::)
We need somebody to clean up this thread. Where's the Cap'n when you need him?

Offline Roger.m

• Arena
« Reply #347 on: December 17, 2013, 02:49:23 PM »
What makes me crazy is when a thread is hijacked and turned into a discussion on women's hair coloring habits!!!  :offtopic:

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #348 on: December 17, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »
....is wondering how you can hijack this thread?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #349 on: December 17, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »
All this, of course, makes me crazy.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #350 on: December 17, 2013, 03:14:21 PM »
All this, of course, makes me crazy.
One post at a time  ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #351 on: December 17, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
 :salute:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #352 on: December 17, 2013, 04:11:16 PM »
What makes me crazy is when a thread is hijacked and turned into a discussion on women's hair coloring habits!!!  :offtopic:

perhaps hair color drives us crazy. can you please explain what the topic of this thread is?

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #353 on: December 17, 2013, 04:19:10 PM »
Maybe those that are follically impaired have issues about hair coloring discussions?   :o
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #354 on: December 17, 2013, 04:34:22 PM »

:rotflmao:

Son of Pappy

« Reply #355 on: December 17, 2013, 04:42:41 PM »
Looking for his key.  What drives me crazy?  When the wife can't find her keys so she steals mine, which means I spend hours in search of lost keys.  Once I find hers I figured out that she took mine!! 
So, today as I am prepping everything for the soon to be new owner of Silverdammit I managed to "lose" the fob I have used since new, I tried the 2nd fob once just to make sure it worked.  Major panic, looked everywhere, even looked in the dishwasher as I had started it this morning.  Nothing, zip, zilch, nothing.  I knew the wife didn't have it, I had moved the Connie after she left.  Maybe my daughter had scooped it up?  Nope.  More looking.  Sit on the couch (I had already checked it like 5 times) when the land line rings.  A light bulb clicks on as when I was moving the old couch out I discovered a phone that had been missing for almost 2 years.  Yep, there the fob was, nicely tucked away in the bottom fold.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #356 on: December 17, 2013, 05:02:18 PM »
Looking for his key.  What drives me crazy?  When the wife can't find her keys so she steals mine, which means I spend hours in search of lost keys.  Once I find hers I figured out that she took mine!! 
So, today as I am prepping everything for the soon to be new owner of Silverdammit I managed to "lose" the fob I have used since new, I tried the 2nd fob once just to make sure it worked.  Major panic, looked everywhere, even looked in the dishwasher as I had started it this morning.  Nothing, zip, zilch, nothing.  I knew the wife didn't have it, I had moved the Connie after she left.  Maybe my daughter had scooped it up?  Nope.  More looking.  Sit on the couch (I had already checked it like 5 times) when the land line rings.  A light bulb clicks on as when I was moving the old couch out I discovered a phone that had been missing for almost 2 years.  Yep, there the fob was, nicely tucked away in the bottom fold.

nice  ;D

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #357 on: December 17, 2013, 05:05:33 PM »
another thing drives me crazy is visiting Miami, dropping by Homestead-Miami International Speedway, and NOT having the proper bike with me for the track   ;)

Offline Roger.m

• Arena
« Reply #358 on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:24 PM »
Maybe those that are follically impaired have issues about hair coloring discussions?   :o

Follically challenged I'm not.  :rotflmao:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #359 on: December 17, 2013, 06:01:44 PM »
Follically challenged I'm not.  :rotflmao:

nice post reply right there