Author Topic: C-14 Sargent seat and Two Brothers slip-on exhaust  (Read 5905 times)

Offline T-Rex

C-14 Sargent seat and Two Brothers slip-on exhaust
« on: June 28, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »
I use to be on the old site. I sold my bike and have this left over.

The seat is alomst new only ridden on 4 times. 300 shipped.

The exhaust can is in good shape. The pipe has some boot marks. 125 shipped.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:00:52 AM by T-Rex »

Offline nick77

Re: Sargent seat and Two Brothers slip-on exhaust
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 08:59:52 PM »
I am guessing that both of these are for a C14 ?

Offline T-Rex

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:18:55 PM »
I am guessing that both of these are for a C14 ?

Sorry, yes they are.

Offline Mighty

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 09:26:28 PM »
What did you think of the seat compared to the stocker?
No Flies, PC V, BMC Air Filter, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber, Deep Tint Windshield, Gen Mar risers
Honda TRX700XX
Yamaha Warrior 1000cc 4 stroke Sled
68 Rag top Vette

Offline T-Rex

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 10:03:39 PM »
Sent you a PM with the info.

I will take both, PM sent.  Please send paypal info.

Thanks

Offline T-Rex

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 10:05:12 PM »
The Sargent gave more support across your entire seating area. Overall I liked it.

What did you think of the seat compared to the stocker?

Offline Mighty

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 10:28:44 PM »
Dang.......I shouldn't have thought about it soooo long.  Let me know if the seat doesn't sell.
No Flies, PC V, BMC Air Filter, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber, Deep Tint Windshield, Gen Mar risers
Honda TRX700XX
68 Rag top Vette

Offline Mighty

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 10:38:21 PM »
Sold to me  :)

Hey Might  - I will have a different Sargent up for sale as I liked the silver part on this one...  My current one is exactly the same except no silver... all black and just like new with very little use.  Let me know if your interested as the Sargent is a great seat in my opinion.  I had a Corbin and sold it because it was to hard but the Sargent is just right.  Allot better then the factory seat.
Your kidding, that was my only reservation with his; the silver.  My bike is red and I didn't like the silver piping, it wouldn't match anything.  I wanted all black.  Send me a picture of yours to nssa4914@aol.com and if it's as nice as you say and you will do $300 shipped also I'll take it.
Honda TRX700XX
68 Rag top Vette

Offline T-Rex

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 10:41:28 PM »
Yes the seat and pipe is sold.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 10:52:19 PM »
Fast sell, nice!!  :thumbs:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 03:54:11 AM »
Please update the subject line with the type of bike...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline T-Rex

Re: C-14 Sargent seat and Two Brothers slip-on exhaust
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 09:08:37 AM »
Everyone,

wildnphx opened a dispute on paypal with me. He says that I shipped the items to myself. He threaten to call the cops also.

Here are the tracking # 03102640000068410711 and 03102640000068410735 shipped via USPS. If anyone uses USPS they understand that the site says this; Your item was accepted at 3:48 pm on June 29, 2011 in JBER, AK 99506. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

That means I dropped the item off to be shipped. Can some one explain this to him. I have the reciepts that show I shipped the items to his address. I can post that also. I don't screw people.

Offline DocPigskin

• I'm kind of a big deal
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
It will be interesting if Wildnphx posts his side on this issue.  Although it may happen here, I like to believe that the scammers use sites like ebay and CL if they are going to sell/screw someone over and that those selling items on a small forum like this are usually going to be an honest deal made to other like minded folks.

Offline Awaz

• Arena
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 10:32:18 AM »
The message in USPS.com under that tracking number does not surprise me. They are hit or miss on giving out the exact rout. I think I remember seeing this kind of message in USPS.com when checking on tracking number. I only get worried if the item did not arrive by the expected arrival date.

Curious though, when did you ship the item? USPS.com says June 29th was the date when information was received and expected delivery was yesterday. So did he get the items or not? I sure did not think it will take that long even on a parcel post.
2016 Ducati Scrambler
2008 C14

Offline wildnphx

• Arena
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »
The message in USPS.com under that tracking number does not surprise me. They are hit or miss on giving out the exact rout. I think I remember seeing this kind of message in USPS.com when checking on tracking number. I only get worried if the item did not arrive by the expected arrival date.

Curious though, when did you ship the item? USPS.com says June 29th was the date when information was received and expected delivery was yesterday. So did he get the items or not? I sure did not think it will take that long even on a parcel post.

I was on vacation and expected to see my items when I got home late last night and when I did not see them and USPS website showed the status like they do I was having flashbacks to the one time in the past I was scammed and I sent him a PM that was very direct.  I refrained from posting publicly or anything else giving him a chance to reply which he did and I am relieved that it appears to just be taken allot longer to ship then I expected and USPS sucks as far as tracking goes.  I guess I am spoiled by UPS tracking... 

Anyways I am sorry about the mis-understanding and I will continue to wait for the items to arrive as they have not arrived yet.

Offline T-Rex

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »
Yes I shipped the items on the 29th from Anchorage, AK. I have the receipts showing this. I'm not trying to screw anyone over. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. Again the expected delivery date was the 12th. This is a guarantee. I will show anyone the receipts.

The issue I have is that he didn't even ask me about this before filing a dispute and threating to call the cops.

Offline Zteve

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »
One of my packages took over 3 weeks to go from PA to Va. Sent another one to the same address and it only took 3 days.
I'd say, give it plenty of time. Don't go postal  ;D

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 01:57:17 PM »
Until there is a different ruling on this, let's keep this stuff to emails and PMs rather than what's been happening here.  I'm locking it for now.  Open to unlocking depending on higher authorities....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 06:14:48 PM »
As I stated previously....solve the problem via email or PMs.  There is a post in Open concerning For Sale and how people should act.  If you feel like commenting any further then post it there.  Anything further not related to the item in question will be nuked.

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=2604.0