Author Topic: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!  (Read 116267 times)

Offline RBX QB

Re: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
I think I see my bars.
2011 Concours 14 ABS
2̶0̶0̶6̶ ̶D̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶2̶R̶D̶  SOLD

Offline lvldcook

« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »
No - those were mine
2010 Concours C14 ABS
1973 CT90
1975 CT90
1981 C70 Passport

Offline Dalroo

• 2B1 - ASK1
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2012, 08:02:32 AM »
Mine are the 6th set from the left.

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2012, 08:30:20 AM »
Not to worry, people will be posting their pictures here, for sure.  I know I will (and send you some really good/high-res stuff, as promised, if you want).

That's a good point, I'm sure a lot of people will be posting their pictures here which is fine. I can simply copy the photos from here and use them if the people who post them don't mind me using and sharing them! I'd love to see some really good, high res photos! Thanks, Maxtog!

Ryan, hope you don't mean action shots of the cages at work!  ;)

Hahahaha I never wish for anyone to go over but it does happen from time to time (which is why most of you are purchasing fairing protection to begin with). So, in the case of a tipover, I wouldn't mind photos of that as well. That would help document the type of protection these cages do offer in a variety of spills. When I say "action shots" though, I moreso mean stuff like this:

I'm more interested in seeing pics of them powder coated and installed on my bike.... LOL

Hahahahaha I bet! I know it doesn't feel like it but we ARE getting closer!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline danl

« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2012, 09:26:59 AM »
just placed my order, had to get in on the 1st run!

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »
just placed my order, had to get in on the 1st run!

Nice! We only have about 8 sets left in this first batch so your timing was perfect!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline freebird6

• In a big country...
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »

I think you will have more 08 - 09 orders than you realize. Lots of "gray" bikes on the road...

I can verify that. I will be first in line to a set for my 08.

Those look great. I am thinking black on the 08...

2008 Concours
2007 Mean Streak
99 r1100rt

Breaker19

« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2012, 08:44:44 AM »
Just got in under the wire on these, spoke with Ryan, great guy, looking forward to the product.

Hey, one question to the group of folks who ordered these... Ryan recognized my city saying that someone else from here ordered a set.... who else on this group is in Bradenton, FL? Hey was pretty sure about the city, I suggested maybe it was Brandon, FL... but he said no, he was pretty sure it was B-Town as we call it.. :)

Thanks.

Tom

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2012, 10:07:20 AM »
Ryan recognized my city saying that someone else from here ordered a set....

Apparently it wasn't someone from here! I did some digging through my SO's and found out it was another one of our miscellaneous customers that purchased product for a completely different bike. I was right about the city, though! He was from Bradenton! I was wrong about him being from the forum though.

Breaker19

« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2012, 10:51:50 AM »
Oh, ok Ryan, thanks for doing that! :)

Offline daringdave

« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2012, 12:04:26 PM »
So Ryan, if the Gen 1 bike is showing up today, better start shipping those Gen 2 bars out to make room for the Gen 1 action... let's see, if you shipped mine today, I could have them on for my trip to Reno this weekend!!    ;)
2010 Neptune Blue

Breaker19

« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2012, 03:25:11 PM »
So Ryan, if the Gen 1 bike is showing up today, better start shipping those Gen 2 bars out to make room for the Gen 1 action... let's see, if you shipped mine today, I could have them on for my trip to Reno this weekend!!    ;)

+1

I need mine at least by July 1st so I can mount 'em and maybe fashion some sort of cam mount as others have suggested. Heading to NC/TN a week later.

Offline lvldcook

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
Hi Ryan,
Do you have an update on how production is going and when it will be finished on this first set? Looking forward to getting them!
Steve Cook
2010 Concours C14 ABS
1973 CT90
1975 CT90
1981 C70 Passport

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2012, 02:34:04 PM »
Hi Ryan,
Do you have an update on how production is going and when it will be finished on this first set? Looking forward to getting them!
Steve Cook

Hey guys! We're rocking and rolling on the production of these bars. They're moving along nicely. They should be done right around the middle of June and we'll begin shipping them out a day or two after that once we can get them all boxed up and organized. So, those of you who want them for July should definitely have them by then. We'll most likely be shipping during the week of June 18 - 21 and it only takes 2-4 business days to arrive depending on where you're at in the country.

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
:goodpost:   :chugbeer:

Offline RGEDad

« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2012, 05:29:02 PM »
I am not sure if this fits or not  - but I am # 59 with a set of Front and Rears.
I know is very late, and not sure they will even be out of the oven then - and I certainly have no idea on the effort / time to do the install, or the tools needed, but

I was just preping the bike for the forthcoming trip and wishing i had the bars for the trip -  I am headed down to the COG National Rally in Arkansas being held June 11-15 when the thought struck me that you might be interested in doing a demonstration installation at the rally on a brand new shiney Candy Arabian Red 2012 C14 at the tech session there. Just a thought...

There are currently 300 or so COGers attending the rally - I believe the marketing term is - "A target rich environment"

But just thought I would raise the possibility/offer.

Tom Edwards

Offline lvldcook

« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »
Great idea! Or install on a 2010 C14 (blue)!!

I am not sure if this fits or not  - but I am # 59 with a set of Front and Rears.
I know is very late, and not sure they will even be out of the oven then - and I certainly have no idea on the effort / time to do the install, or the tools needed, but

I was just preping the bike for the forthcoming trip and wishing i had the bars for the trip -  I am headed down to the COG National Rally in Arkansas being held June 11-15 when the thought struck me that you might be interested in doing a demonstration installation at the rally on a brand new shiney Candy Arabian Red 2012 C14 at the tech session there. Just a thought...

There are currently 300 or so COGers attending the rally - I believe the marketing term is - "A target rich environment"

But just thought I would raise the possibility/offer.

Tom Edwards
2010 Concours C14 ABS
1973 CT90
1975 CT90
1981 C70 Passport

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »
All the cool guys with blue 10s are getting their bars color matched...  ;)
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline daringdave

« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2012, 01:31:35 PM »
Once again I don't get to be one of the "cool" kids...

Oh, I have a 2010 Blue Neptune Connie, (yes, it gets more chicks), but I am ALSO Obsessive/Compulsive about my bike. I love it and want to pamper it, so, let me tell you what would happen if I get my front bars color matched.

First, I would look at the bike and instead of seeing a thing of beauty, all I would see is the BLACK rear bars and how they don't match the front, so I'd have to get the rear bars color matched... then I would have to get a new color matched helmet. Next would be a tattoo (in blue color match of course) saying that I am a Neptune Blue fan, followed by ear piercing with a blue stud...

So you see why I can't be one of the cool guys, sorry,
2010 Neptune Blue

Offline Dalroo

• 2B1 - ASK1
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2012, 01:46:10 PM »
Blue Rules!!!!!