Author Topic: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!  (Read 116607 times)

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
Re: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!
« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »
Maxtog, your day has come! We're shipping out the chrome sets today! Orders leaving the facility today are as follows:

M.D. - 23502
I.G. - 11235
D.R. - 38488
P.B. - 97008

We're picking up the final batch of black Canyon Cages from our powder coaters either later this afternoon or first thing tomorrow so those will be shipping out before the end of the work week!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
Maxtog, your day has come! We're shipping out the chrome sets today!

Yay!!!!  My bike can "grow up" now!!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2012, 06:16:57 PM »
Hated to lose my Ronnie's but I found my new pegs...

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:09:59 PM by 556ALPHA »

Offline danl

« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2012, 06:47:36 PM »
We found a local bike shop that has a lot of used parts in a swap meet area of their shop. Tons of foot pegs and they had a couple different mounts as well. Once my bars are here and on then I can see which mounts will fit.

Ryan- are you sending out tracking numbers for those of use whose bars have shipped?

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2012, 08:36:18 PM »
Hated to lose my Ronnie's but I found my new pegs...[vtwin]

I think I shall barf on you...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2012, 08:47:10 AM »
Ryan- are you sending out tracking numbers for those of use whose bars have shipped?

I've only been sending tracking numbers to people who specifically requested to have them sent when their bars left our facility. If you'd like your tracking number just message me with your full name and I'll be sure to send it to you!

MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2012, 03:27:09 PM »
I think I shall barf on you...
come on now, it even has the vtwin script.....

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2012, 08:37:53 PM »
MC Enterprises is just a few miles from where I live so I rode over today and plunked down money for Canyon Cages. Got to meet Ryan, to one who watches and interacts with the forum, sets up these group buys, etc. Also got the cooks tour from Mike, the CEO and janitor. Some interesting equipment in the manufacturing area. I was a machinist and manufacturing engineer for years before I opened up my bicycle shop (don't tell my mom, she still thinks I'm playin' piano down at the cat house). The machine that twists the square stock is a homemade job. The motor started out life as the power to open concrete doors to missle silos and the rest was a threading machine. Several screw
machines from the 1940s. A very clean and very big polishing room that was in full swing, hard to keep the walls white in a polishing room but theirs were. Several older bikes in the lobby from the 1960s and 1970s. My favorite was a Kawasaki H2 Mack IV, that one took me back. All in all a very nice facility and a great crew. Ryan thinks our group buy will reach the 25% discount level. Way to go all you "my legs are on fire" 2008 & 2009 owners.

Thanks for the kind words, slideways! I apologize I didn't have more time to speak with you since I was trying to close out my responsibilities for the day but I'm glad you enjoyed stopping by! Thanks for your order and I hope you enjoy the Canyon Cages once you pick them up!

Offline Slideways

« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
No apology needed Ryan and here's to hoping I never actually need your product...  ;)
If it can't be fixed with a hammer you can sure as hell teach it a lesson.
2008 ABS, Area P full system, Power Commander, Skene Design, Canyon Cages (personally tested, don't ask), Sargent low saddle, Tamer throttle tube, Cee Bailey Euro Tour, bar risers, Throttlemeister, Tech Spec,

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #229 on: June 27, 2012, 10:14:36 AM »
Welp, we picked up another batch from our powder coaters late yesterday afternoon and will be shipping the following orders today:

J.V. - 44310
M.L. - 08619
D.M. - 46368
P.S. - 95130
R.W. - 21222
K.T. - 63021
M.W. - 03047
S.C. - 80537
D.B. - 77441
V.H. - 94553
M.S. - 07422
E.B.M. - 94541
G.C. - 77088

If you asked me to email or pm your tracking numbers, I'll send that information once the orders have been put into our shipping computer and the tracking numbers produced later this afternoon. I think these are the last few shipments of the 2010-2012 Canyon Cage Group Buy (save for a few international orders) so I want to thank you all for your participation in not only the Group Buy but the build thread as well. As I've stated before, we wouldn't have been able to come up with such a great product without all of your valuable input! I'd like to leave this thread open for another week or so until everyone has received their guards and have no further questions regarding the guards themselves, shipping, or installation. Thanks again, everyone!

Offline Dodgedoc

« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2012, 07:54:48 AM »
Big smile when I read that my cages are in transit. Is that truck here yet?
We would not be here now if we did not leave there then

Offline lvldcook

« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2012, 11:11:05 PM »
I don't see where to email you, Ryan, so I'll ask for tracking information here.
Thanks,
S. C. (Steve Cook)
2010 Concours C14 ABS
1973 CT90
1975 CT90
1981 C70 Passport

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2012, 09:31:02 AM »
I don't see where to email you, Ryan, so I'll ask for tracking information here.
Thanks,
S. C. (Steve Cook)

We're normally closed on Fridays so I'm not at the office but our office manager had to go in so she said she'd get the tracking information for you. I asked her to text me the tracking number so I could message it to you on the forum but she said she already spoke with you on the phone. I just wanted to double check that you got the information.

Offline backoutonthehighway

• More cowbell!
    • Back Out On The Highway
« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2012, 03:37:49 AM »
 :'(

How did I miss this?!
2011 Kawasaki Concours 14 | 2006 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Classic | 2003 Yamaha Star 650 (Sold)

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #234 on: July 03, 2012, 06:15:00 AM »
Snoozed, lost?
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #235 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
:'(

How did I miss this?!

If you're seriously interested in these bars, we're offering 10% off the 2010-2012 Canyon Cages and Saddle Bag Guards (if purchased with a Canyon Cage) through the month of July. Just contact me toll free at the office (866.886.2368) or email me for more information or to place your order!

• More cowbell!
« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2012, 08:25:47 AM »
Snoozed, lost?

I guess - been spending all my spring riding instead of sitting indoors on the forums. Apparently my priorities are all screwed up. ;D

I was watching the previous group buy thread where I opted for the saddlebag guards (hoping of course that when and if cc's were available that someone would mention it) and somehow missed the whole "we have canyon cages for C-14's now" information elsewhere on the site until today.  :o

The good news is they are available!  ;D

2011 Kawasaki Concours 14 | 2006 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Classic | 2003 Yamaha Star 650 (Sold)

• More cowbell!
« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2012, 08:26:43 AM »
If you're seriously interested in these bars, we're offering 10% off the 2010-2012 Canyon Cages and Saddle Bag Guards (if purchased with a Canyon Cage) through the month of July. Just contact me toll free at the office (866.886.2368) or email me for more information or to place your order!

Thanks Ryan. Already have the saddlebag guards. I'll call you when I'm back in the states to order the cages. Thanks!

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2012, 08:33:59 AM »
Thanks Ryan. Already have the saddlebag guards. I'll call you when I'm back in the states to order the cages. Thanks!

Sounds good! Just make sure you order before the end of July or you'll miss out on the 10% discount! If you're sure you want them, you can always PM me your order through the forum here with your full name, shipping address with zip code, and phone number. We don't charge credit cards used for the order until the product is ready to ship so you could call with that information once you're back in the states if you'd like since our next batch won't be ready until early August. That way you'll have a set reserved for you. I already have a back order list of 12 people for the next set of 2010-2012 Canyon Cages so they're selling very quickly. If you wait, the next production batch may sell out and you'll have to wait until our NEXT production run! It's up to you of course but if you're serious about wanting them, you may want to get a set reserved.

• More cowbell!
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2012, 09:56:45 AM »
Sounds good! Just make sure you order before the end of July or you'll miss out on the 10% discount! If you're sure you want them, you can always PM me your order through the forum here with your full name, shipping address with zip code, and phone number. We don't charge credit cards used for the order until the product is ready to ship so you could call with that information once you're back in the states if you'd like since our next batch won't be ready until early August. That way you'll have a set reserved for you. I already have a back order list of 12 people for the next set of 2010-2012 Canyon Cages so they're selling very quickly. If you wait, the next production batch may sell out and you'll have to wait until our NEXT production run! It's up to you of course but if you're serious about wanting them, you may want to get a set reserved.

Done!