Author Topic: Their has been a lot of tire talk  (Read 2005 times)

Offline S.Ga.Rider

Their has been a lot of tire talk
« on: May 17, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
But I havent heard any one mention the bt023. Chaparral motorsports has them for $135 which is the most reasonable tire I have seen except for shinkos. I am going to order the 23 or avon storms in the next few days. Anyone have mileage reports on either?

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
Re: Their has been a lot of tire talk
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 02:28:45 PM »
   The BT 23 is the newer version of the old 21(correct me if necessary)....I had them as OEMs on my 05 BMW LT ....stuck well..especially in rain,but not an impressive life-I went to Meztlers and damn few tires were rated for that pig ::)
        Mike
 Riding Road Pilot 2s now and its the most inspiring tire I've ridden on a big bike!
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline Tactical_Mik

• Lamh laidir an Uachtar
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 02:30:09 PM »
There was a review or two of the 023 BC.  You might be able to glean some info from a google search to help with your decision.  I haven't used them so I can not contribute directly.
T.S.R.

Offline S.Ga.Rider

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 03:44:17 PM »
I went ahead and ordered the 023. I have good luck with the 021 so maybe they have improved it and made it better.