Author Topic: SOLD - For Sale - 2011 Concours 14. Excellent Cond. Black. 15k miles. $6,200.  (Read 596 times)

Offline thejamo

I tried to delete this post, but the system won't let me.

SOLD SOLD SOLD. No longer available.

I am selling my 2011 Kawasaki Concours 1400 with ABS. It has 15,833 miles.

I am in Colorado Springs, CO. Open to delivering the bike, especially if you are in Texas.

You can see pics here: https://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/d/colorado-springs-2011-kawasaki-concours/6983252710.html

Never dropped! Always adult owned and ridden.

It's in excellent condition. The paint is shiny with very few imperfections.

It runs perfectly. It has always been serviced on time. I use Mobil 1 synthetic oil and a high-quality filter.

The tires only have 3,500 miles on them and look like new. They are Michelin Pilot Road 4 GTs - the best tire for this bike by far, in my opinion.

This is the upgraded 2011 model with the newer fairing that doesn't blast burning air on to your legs like the 2008-2010s did. (Trust me, I had a 2008 and the heat was miserable)

Factory options include:
Keyless fob. (two fobs included)
Power adjustable windshield.
ABS
Linked front & rear brakes with custom settings based on your riding style.
Adjustable front and rear suspension.
Traction control.
Heated grips.
Factory paint-matched saddle bags WITH the saddle bag liners.
6-speed manual transmission.
Power outlet.
Locking storage compartment.

Aftermarket accessories include:
Two Brothers Black Series Carbon Fiber exhaust - sounds incredible without being too loud, and reduces weight. Plus it looks way better than that massive stock can.
Kaoko throttle lock for those long cruises.
TechSpec Snake Skin tank protectors.
Protective clear bra on the tops of the saddle bags.
Kawasaki & GTR reflective stickers on the saddle bags for better visibility.
2 inch bar risers for a more comfortable riding position.
Garmin GPS mount between the handlebars, professionally hard-wired. (Garmin not included)
Hard-wired battery tinder plug. (I will throw in the battery tinder also)
Cover.

This bike rides awesome, has all of the power you will ever need, and looks incredible. Needs nothing. ALWAYS garaged. Clean title in my name and ready to sign over.

I am the second owner and have put the last 10k miles on her. I am selling because I am moving and need to consolidate assets.

I am asking $6,200 or best offer. Send me an email or you can reach me at 719-651-eight nine nine three with any questions.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:59:43 PM by thejamo »