Author Topic: Greetings Riders  (Read 1773 times)

Offline SevenAce

• Left Lane Passing Only
Greetings Riders
« on: December 06, 2014, 01:05:27 AM »
Hello - owner of a C14, 2010, 35k. There isn't a better bike for me but I love ALL bikes. It's a sickness. I drool over red, white and blue VFRs for example. Especially if they have bags, Duhh(!)

I've enjoyed some of the banter on here as I've only recently discovered this forum. Some comedians here!?! And nice bikes…

I'm happily farkled:-) Always up for a ride. The longer I need to be gone the harder I have to work real fast and be ready to hit it hard when I get back. YeeHaw!!

Thanks for the forum and the thousands of pages (homework :o) of info.

Whether you think you can or can't you're right!

Offline mikeeitup

Re: Greetings Riders
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 01:21:14 AM »
Welcome! I feel your pain man! I want every bike I see! Enjoy the ride. This by far is my most favorite though.
~Mike~
~2012 Black Connie~

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 03:53:41 AM »
Welcom! 
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 04:16:50 AM »
Welcome!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.