Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Jazzydrummer

New to forum
« on: December 05, 2014, 09:07:21 PM »
Seasons greetings folks!!
I am new here to this forum but I've been riding a C10 for the last 8 years. The first was my favorite, the electric blue 2001. It had 3500 when I picked it up and I put about 25,000 on it. If it weren't for the stupid sinkhole (actually a manhole that hadn't been properly covered by construction contractors), I'd still be riding that bike but it's been laid up in a garage now since 2008. I bought my next one, a 2006 (last of the Moheekans) with 5,000 miles on it and I've added around 20,000 and counting to it too. I also had a gray 2002 that I found with low miles and I kept and rode that for about a year, before selling it this past summer. There's also a Yamaha FZ6 in my pack but I've rarely ridden it and plan to trade it in for a Beemer K1200s soon. I'm a musician and you've probably figured that out already and although I played saxophone through school, I've played the drums all across this land and some, over the past 35 years. Enough about me! I'm pleased to be here and off I go to explore the family here! 8)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: New to forum
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:31:46 PM »
Welcome!
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline mikeeitup

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 11:53:12 PM »
Welcome! Trombone, baritone, tuba and bugle reporting here! Used to play big band for the veterans while in scouting. This forum is a plethora of information. Enjoy!
~Mike~
~2012 Black Connie~

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 04:17:30 AM »
Welcome!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.