Author Topic: video for trying to get Bob, Brian, and even Steve (and anybody) over here...  (Read 17842 times)

Offline Haroldo_PSF

Came back from that 4 days nor cal ride last week.
1500 miles of the best twisters in northern CA, little to no freeways, little to no cars, some Harleys to pass, one speeding ticket on the way back on the last day.

I was most of the time behind the main videographer (on board his KTM duper duke R), so my appearances are kinda limited :(

Two ST bikes in the group, me with a C14 and a BMW 1200RT (guy was fast as hell in the corners, keeping up with the liter bikes, as you see).

Anyway, I keep thinking about the day when I'll have the joy of riding with some of you, here. I planned and led this ride, and would love to plan another one for my C14 forum buds. I only got us lost once in the last day... We had to ride 10 miles of dirt to get out. It was really "fun" dirt riding on the loaded C14...

Make sure sound is ON:

NorCal Brothers' Freedom Ride - 2011

PS: "brothers freedom..." is an internal joke... nothing related to bike gangs...Basically, me and two other guys are brothers in law...it's about men freedom from women.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:34:26 PM by Haroldo_PSF »

Offline Kirby

• I ride up front and look through the hole.
Re: trying to get Bob, Brian, and even Steve over here...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 12:16:25 PM »
C'mon Haroldo, nobody else is invited? I am all packed and ready to go, even wearing my traveling scarf! Or is this just another of the 'old boys' clubs that does not allow rodents to partake? You might want to reconsider Haroldo or the next time you try to use KiPass.....  >:(

Kirby

P.S. I can be there in two days if my owner will just man-up and ride with just a touch of determination.

1500 miles of the best twisters in northern CA, little to no freeways, little to no cars, some Harleys to pass, one speeding ticket on the way back on the last day.

I was most of the time behind the main videographer (on board his KTM duper duke R), so my appearances are kinda limited :(

Two ST bikes in the group, me with a C14 and a BMW 1200RT (guy was fast as hell in the corners, keeping up with the liter bikes, as you see).

Anyway, I keep thinking about the day when I'll have the joy of riding with some of you, here. I planned and led this ride, and would love to plan another one for my C14 forum buds. I only got us lost once in the last day... We had to ride 10 miles of dirt to get out. It was really "fun" dirt riding on the loaded C14...

<snipped video>

PS: "brothers freedom..." is an internal joke... nothing related to bike gangs...Basically, me and two other guys are brothers in law...it's about men freedom from women.
Member: Dead Rodent's Riders
President: KiPass Lover's Society

Offline Haroldo_PSF

Re: trying to get Bob, Brian, and even Steve over here...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 12:32:03 PM »
Kirby

As long as you ride a motorcycle with KIPASS, you are welcome to join  ;D

Some of these days...like.. next year maybe?

PS: if you watched the video, the bike with ice and beers on its aluminum paniers is the Triumph Tiger that I "revived". Believe it or not, I did not destroy the engine. It doesn't cut out anymore, and has all the suspension upgrades, and farkled out.

Offline koval68

Make sure sound is ON:

NorCal Brothers' Freedom Ride - 2011

Haroldo!
 Have you noticed how Kirby replied to your post on Brian's behalf ???  It's a little bit strange, isn't it? I have a possible theory on why that is .............something about the nuts or lack thereof. Now, take a good look at that picture! Do you see a woman's purse in it! That's right my friend, it's a sign from Venus.
You see Haroldo, you just can't say things like "freedom from women" around Brian........................I'm sure that Brian himself will explain shortly why!!! :stirpot:

BTW, great video Haroldo! I love it!
January/February 2013 we're planning a "Winter Get Away From Womanz" trip to California with our bikes and I will look you up for sure. :chugbeer:
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Haroldo_PSF

Yes! Look me up fo sho!