Author Topic: 1978 Goldwing (very nice!) near Mpls, St. Paul **PRICE REDUCTION**  (Read 2935 times)

Offline 2fast

• COG #6497, North Central Area Director
    • C-10 Heat Shield photos
The asking price is $2350, but is likely to be negotiable. Now $2150

I am helping a relative sell this very nice Wing because he is no longer riding. He bought the bike a few years ago from a friend that owned it for a long time. They are both in thier 60's, and this bike has been babied. I don't think it ever spent a night outside the garage. It has 22,800 miles on it. The paint is in excellent condition, with just some little chips. The chrome is super clean. It also has a stock tool kit, the small stock owners manual, a spare oil filter with washer, and a new Clymer manual. The bike starts great and idles nicely. I rode it about 40 miles the other day and it runs out perfectly. The tires look like new. Years ago, it had a full Vetter setup on it which was removed and sold. Since then, the turn signals have been missing. There are 4 correct new signals included, but the mounting stems were never obtained. Aside from the photos posted here, there are more here,    http://sports.webshots.com/album/580232630FJzZVG  along with a cold start video in the garage, taken yesterday. Please feel free to ping me (Brian) for more information at bpsnow at hot mail dot com. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:54:32 PM by 2fast »
Brian in Minnesota
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. Richard Thompson

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
Re: 1978 Goldwing (very nice!) near Mpls, St. Paul
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:32:03 AM »
I saw one of these on the Blue Ridge Pkwy yesterday and thought about how cool it would be to own one and cruise the Parkway.  It was Turquoise and stunning as well.  Good luck with the sale, wish I was closer.

Offline 2fast

Re: 1978 Goldwing (very nice!) near Mpls, St. Paul **PRICE REDUCTION**
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »
TTT
Brian in Minnesota

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Bob

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »
Nice looking bike. I might have been interested if it wasn't so far away from me!  :-\

Offline 2fast

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »
Would you be interested if I could arrange delivery to somewhere in NY at a great price?
Brian in Minnesota

Offline mace

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:08:17 PM »
I had a 77 std they are very nice
mace