Author Topic: Security camera recommendations?  (Read 1008 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Security camera recommendations?
« on: August 02, 2017, 06:18:39 AM »
Need any user info on indoor security lights and cameras. Business has been broken into twice in the last year. Strip center plate glass storefront. Back is inner and outer doors double locked. They are coming in by breaking the front windows or door glass and leaving out the back. I need cameras and lights to activate as soon as the glass breaks. Any product recommendations?

Offline Cholla

• Arena
Re: Security camera recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 09:29:13 AM »
Contact a professional security expert. Dont cheap out.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
Pretty wise advice if you are looking at doing something you know little about.  It's taken me a long time to realize that.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 12:49:51 PM »
Wow, pretty wussy if you ask me. I mean if they sell it on the Interwebs, it must be safe for anyone to use, right?

I gots me a vacuum pump, a scale, two compressors, six evaporators, some gauges and 25 pounds of refrigerant. How hard can it be to charge and A/C system and what could possibly go wrong?

But seriously, I was hoping for some security camera info. from this thread. I have the same question as Gary.....

Brian

Contact a professional security expert. Dont cheap out.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 02:39:19 PM »
sounds like a steel security shutter dropping down over the front would be better
--
space reserved for humourous sig file