Author Topic: 2021 COG National Rally  (Read 9231 times)

Offline connie_rider

Re: 2021 COG National Rally
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 08:26:18 AM »
Agreed. Let's get past this stupid virus.
The Nationals take 1-2 years of preparation though.
So, some preparations have to be done (even now) if we hope to have one in the coming years.
Hats off to the folks that are doing it.

Ride safe, Ted

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Re: 2021 COG National Rally
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2020, 05:59:57 PM »
Agreed, group riding in general is OK but the relaxing afterward, swapin' lies, and
poking at each other's farkles in the parking lot, and group dinners all takes a big covid hit. I'm not going to any rally
(not even one in the west) unless there is either a huge reduction in covid cases or a viable vaccine is available
for my family and I. I'm planing a short trip with a buddy (yeah, out west) in September but we will be eating fast food
outside or in our separate hotel rooms. We normally share a room to reduce expenses but not this trip. Separate rooms
and separate beverage supplies. Probably wear our helmets in the room and talk through the walls with our Senas as we imbibe.
May have to get a straw for my riding buddy as he doesn't have a modular helmet.  ;D

just get the highest proof moonshine you can find, if it's over 160 proof, all good.. keep it on your belt, in a squeeezie bottle, and regularly dispense it into your mouth.. to insure you are "cleansing"..make sure you use a bit to clean your chicken chokers/mitt's with..  guard your stash, and hoard it.. the life you save, may be your own.. but with a severe hangover, you would probably welcome the alternative..

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..