Author Topic: Don't be hatin' bishes...  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Don't be hatin' bishes...
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 05:41:02 AM »
And like bikes are any different? No matter if it floats, flies, or fuxks it cost money to ride it!  in the long run, it's cheaper to rent it.

FIFY
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Conniesaki

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2016, 08:57:09 AM »
Yeah, I've always heard "If it floats, flies or fux ... rent it!"

Also "Boat (n) - a hole in the water into which you pour money"

And finally "A boat owner's favorite day is the day he buys his boat ... and then the day he sells it."

Yet I have one, too  :-[

Some of us never learn! ;D

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 11:34:54 AM »
If it has teats or tires, it's trouble.

Nice little boat...don't succumb to two-footitis.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2016, 06:23:37 PM »
If it has teats or tires, it's trouble.

Nice little boat...don't succumb to two-footitis.

LoL... I'd never heard of two-footitis and had to look it up.... I think for the most part we all suffer from this sickness! We also have an 18-foot pontoon and its only like once a year that I wish we had a 20 foot boat and that feeling only last for a week then I return to feeling adequate again... I did opt for a larger motor and wish for a bigger one yet on the pontoon when I got her loaded down near 8 souls on board. The little black speedboat was as much the wife's idea as mine and once we get it well sorted out it will be a sweetheart for going to one of the many (16+) marina for dinner and beer as it can get there much quicker than the pontoon it can do so with much better fuel burn too...
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010