Author Topic: 2008 C14 for sale  (Read 6290 times)

Offline Stavee

2008 C14 for sale
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:11:20 AM »
Located in Colorado 2008 C14 for sale. Includes air deflectors mirror mounted, Bar risers, fuse block, switch block, Louder horn, running lights, cruise control, 2010 heat management side covers+, Tank to frame insulation, forward pegs, heated grips choice of seat (black and gray leather- Daylong heated or Bitchin), rear wheel fender, programable brake light, Reflective bag film, aluminum rack, top case, extra set of new PR 3 tires. 83kmi. last major service ( valves etc.) 79K. Asking $5600.00 for this LD cruiser.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:54:35 PM by Stavee »
First bike '38 DKW

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: 2008 C14 for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:26:48 AM »
Hey Ralph, long time, no see! How are you?

Did you get something to replace the C-14 and if so, what is it?

Brian

Located in Colorado 2008 C14 for sale. Includes air deflectors mirror mounted, Bar risers, fuse block, switch block, Louder horn, running lights, cruise control, 2010 heat management side covers+, Tank to frame insulation, forward pegs, heated grips choice of seat (black and gray leather- Daylong heated or Bitchin), rear wheel fender, programable brake light, aluminum rack, top case, extra set of new PR 3 tires. 82800mi. last major service ( valves etc.) 79K. Asking $5600.00 for this LD cruiser.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Stavee

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 10:42:03 AM »
Yes I have a 2012 Goldwing. Picked it up in Tenn and road it home in December of 2012. I have been trying to make it as comfortable as the Connie  and as usual a work in progress. I have it so 700mi day is ok but you know 1k is better and 1.2 would be perfect.
How are the two of you. Well and making plans for the next long ride I hope.
When is the next CC?
First bike '38 DKW

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 04:01:25 PM »
Great- glad to hear all is well with you. Everybody here is fine. We are going south this summer- about 770 miles each way. Of course I would like to put a bend in the route, add a few miles and squeak out a SS1000 but Andrea is riding with me and I don't think that is going to happen. Will take two (choke, cough, sputter) days to get there instead :-( 

No CC50's on the horizon. Anyway, best of luck with the new Hondapotamus and best of luck selling that C-14!

Brian

Yes I have a 2012 Goldwing. Picked it up in Tenn and road it home in December of 2012. I have been trying to make it as comfortable as the Connie  and as usual a work in progress. I have it so 700mi day is ok but you know 1k is better and 1.2 would be perfect.
How are the two of you. Well and making plans for the next long ride I hope.
When is the next CC?
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Stavee

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 07:15:45 PM »
The C14 is a great bike!  I have had 2 hand surgeries and since I am well vertically challenged I needed something that I can touch the ground with. You hit the nail on the head though (Hondapotamus). It is very bargie to handle by comparison and has less storage capacity. I am trying to build some lean into the sitting position by moving the sit spot back and lowering the bars. Life has its issues and 70 is sneaking up on me quickly.

South sounds good except for Houston. I spent most of the summer there in 2012 working outside. This year may be Louisiana not much difference.

Enjoy your time together and smell the roses.
First bike '38 DKW

Offline Stavee

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 10:46:10 PM »
This is the bike on the 2010, 48 state ride. We are heading to LoLo pass on US 12 between Montana & Idaho. Total ride 14,327 mi. 
16.5 days.

First bike '38 DKW