Author Topic: 2010 MIdnight Blue C-14 ABS, KTRC, K-ACT. and LOTS MORE....!  (Read 5050 times)

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
This is a turn-key prepared bike, for the man who wants a bike prepared to go anywhere and have all the amenities of performance, safety, reliability, and comfort...already installed upon purchase.  Everything was bought brand new in factory boxes.  This is probably one of the best prepared 2010 C-14's available anywhere...no expense was spared.

Just over $21,000.00 invested.

2,000 Miles

Showroom Condition, garaged, never driven in rain.

Muzzy Full System Dual Exhausts, with Carbon Fiber Cans, ceramic treatment to the pipes inside and out...$1,495.00 for the pipes alone

Power Commander V, set up on Dyno for max performance and mapped by Kissimmee Motorworks at time of sale.

BMC High Performance Air Filter.

HID's 6000K, with modified shrouds.  Gives you 20% more downrange light on the road over the stock shrouds.

PIAA Countrywide HID's mounted under each mirror....$439.00 per pair.

High-Output wedge LED bulbs installed in place of the stock puny bulbs for the city lights, super bright white light.

Speedometer LED's modified for nice Blue color backgrround....$75.00.

Kisan Self-Cancelling turn signal indicator module. 

Cee Bailey Extra tall Windshield, Blue tint, stock shield too.

Genmar 2 inch risers with dual Phil's wedges

Hush Puppy's on stock heated grips.

Throttlemeister Cruise Control...black finish.

Oversized Throttle Rocker over Hush Puppy Grip.

Kawasaki Low-Gel custom seat with logo on seat.

Struebel Air Horn.

Extra long fender extender.

Rear hugger painted to match color of bike.

Givi rear trunk, lighted, with built in backrest for passenger.

Fuse Box under seat.

Phil's rear Luggage Rack.

Stock saddlebags pinned inside with dual quick release circular pins.

Black reflective tape on rear of each saddlebag.

Electronic rear license plate box.  Folds down with push of a button on handlebars...to conceal your license plate if you feel the need!  Push it again, and it comes up to normal position...a nice place to store a spare key, or if you are out of money..bust a toll plaza!

Whelen 3 bulb LED high performance police lights with clear lens on each side of license plate, mounted on custom aluminum frame.  These flash a very high intensity alternating flash to alert drivers that you are slowing down or stopping.  $179.00 per pair, plus the custom mounting bracket, plus installation labor charges.

Zumo 550 in center mounted Ram/Pivot/Locking/keyed mount, wired into  Mix-It Amplifier, for your headset/ bluetooth.  1,500 Oldies and Country music songs on SIM card inside Zumo.  Able to get audio signal in ear buds which plug into Mix-It Amplifier!  Mix-It Amplifier mounted vertically inside glove box, so easy access to volume control knob and earplug plug-in is quick and easy.  Ram locking keyed mount for quick release and security.

Sirus/Garmin radio Dopplar antenna mounted along with Zumo mount as a completed custom unit...center front handlebars.  Antenna alone is $250.00! 

Glovebox modified for access while riding.

Soupy's Adjustable sidestand with  extended bolt for push down deployment and return.

Soupy's Adjustable Lowering Links.

Radiator Guard/Shield.

Passport Lazer Jammer ...two sensors under nose, one concealed under rear luggage rack..works!!  Tied into Mix-It Amplifier, has visual blue light on control box, audible alerts come thru amplifier into your
electonic ear plugs!  Never miss an alert!  Push button mounted on handlebars to quiet audible alert if wanted.

Passport 9500ii Radar Detector, mounted on Adjustable Lockable/Quick Release Techmount on handlebars.  GPS lock-in radar locations as you drive.  Alerts you one mile ahead of the place you last saw him and counts down the distance to remind you of where he was one time.  Mount is Ram type with Locking tightening hub, for easy adjusting or removal.

Powerlet 12 Volt plug on right fairing for heated clothing or gloves.

Moto Frame GSG/Protectors/Sliders and wheel /Swing-arm Sliders, front and rear.....$350.00 per set!

Battery Charge light indicator mounted in front left console, along with low voltage indicator.

Battery Tender Pigtail to charge battery thru spare 12 Volt plug on right inside fairing..just plug it in!

Oil, filter, and rear end grease changed Sunday 4-17-2011 with Amsoil 10W-40 Synthetic Racing Oil, and Amsoil Synthetic rear end grease.

Magnetic Oil Drain Plug.

Magnetic Differential Grease Drain Plug.

Oil fill, and rear end grease threaded caps (stock) were removed.  Purchased security double pin threaded caps to prevent sabotage of oil reservoirs and grease reservoirs.  Stock caps included.

Cobalt Magnets 1 inch each, placed on oil filter, main oil drain plug, and rear drive drain plug, to remove small metal particles that may be in suspension with said lubricants.

Amsoil 10W-40 Synthetic Oil and Filters used.

Extended Transferrable Warranty expires 02/10/2016.

Two spare keys mounted in Goldwing radio knobs, filled with epoxy, fitted to top lock in each saddlebag, keeps water out, and makes it easy to open both bags without hunting for a key in your pocket!

Located in Deltona, Florida..can help with shipping...25 minutes from Daytona Beach , Fl.

Other pictures available upon request.$17,495.00

Goldwing.mann@yahoo.com

Ninjawarrior
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:00:58 AM by ninjawarrior1400 »
Ninjawarrior

Offline Graffixnfun

Re: 2010 MIdnight Blue C-14 ABS, KTRC, K-ACT. and LOTS MORE....!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 11:29:14 AM »
Who makes that license plate box.  Not that I would ever use other than storing a key ;)
2009 concours
2006 ninja 650R
2003 victory vegas

Offline Boonedawg

• Arena
    • Jet Associates East
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 04:26:29 PM »
That's a beauty!  Damn I wired the money on wednesday to my dealer or we'd have been talking!  GREAT SET UP!!1

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 08:59:30 PM »
Wow, now that's nicely farkled!!  :hail:

Offline DocPigskin

• I'm kind of a big deal
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 09:32:49 AM »
+1.    so many things that I would love to do to my Connie.  Too bad I just purchased 2 weeks ago.   Good luck though.   It will take the right buyer but someone will definetely be happy with that purchase.
Post more pics if you get a chance.

Offline ninjawarrior1400

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 02:38:54 PM »
More pics per request of C-14 2010 For sale......

This motor is not broken in yet.....this bike has an unbelievable torque and horsepower range.....it is super smooth, and super powerful..a real plesure to drive close in performance to a ZX-14 but more comfortable with lots more creature comforts for hours in the saddle without related bent-over discomfort.

It needs nothing added...is just about perfect for the man who wants it all at the beginning...when you drive it...you won't be able to sleep!

Ninjawarrior
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:25:34 AM by ninjawarrior1400 »
Ninjawarrior

Offline DocPigskin

• I'm kind of a big deal
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 09:24:27 PM »
Again, really nice bike.   I am done drooling so that means it is time to go to bed.

Offline Boonedawg

• Arena
    • Jet Associates East
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 05:42:23 AM »
Every time I see this thread it makes me drool, it's gonna make it hard to pick up that "plain jane" C14 this week!  :'(

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »
Only 2000 miles?  Why are you getting rid of it?  GLWS!
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Bob

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 06:18:00 AM »
IIRC, this was Ninja's friends bike who can't ride anymore!

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 06:23:19 AM »
IIRC, this was Ninja's friends bike who can't ride anymore!

Ok, I just figured it was his since alot of the lighting looks the same.
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline ninjawarrior1400

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »
Yes this is the same new C-14 that belongs to my Dr. riding buddy, who no longer can ride due to the car accident he was in and extracted by the fire department/rescue crews.

I drove it last night to Daytona Beach to charge the battery, and I have to say it was a nice cool ride after a big storm the day before...and this bike is just unbelievably powerful, and the goodies on board make it a real gem to drive and appreciate....the Muzzy dual exhausts are much quieter than my AreaP 4-2-1 system.

Hope someone who can appreciate what has been built-into this new bike decides to buy it...it is a real gem!

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline ninjawarrior1400

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 06:57:32 AM »
SOLD!

Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior

Bob

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 08:21:19 AM »
SOLD!

Ninjawarrior

Glad to hear it. I wish him well in his recovery!

Offline ninjawarrior1400

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 08:26:06 AM »
Thanks Bob...had dinner with him last night.....told me he has no desire to ride again..., has a new Porche on order and is anticipating delivery of a new toy next month to replace the one the FD took the top off of needlessly...extracting him out of the top of it.

Ninja
Ninjawarrior