Author Topic: Looking for where to install the software of Kawasaki Smart VCI  (Read 885 times)

Offline syce1234

Hello everyone.

Currently I bumped into a really troublesome problem.

I bought a Kawasaki Smart Vci from the buyer who sells second-hand tool on Ebay. 

At the first starting of my using, it worked normally;however, after I finished using, my anti-virus software automatically deleted the exe file from the USB device which is also an attached software of Kawasaki Smart Vci. 

So right now, I couldn't use the Kawasaki Smart Vci anymore.  A sad story.   :(

I would like to write an e-mail to Denso to ask whether they can provide me software. But from the description of Denso contact us page which has said [DENSO does not sell OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) parts direct to consumers.Also, we cannot release any information regarding product specifications, quality assurance and after-sales service of OEM parts.] <---https://www.denso.com/global/en/contact-us/

It seems that it's almost impossible to get the software from Denso.  if someone here know where can download or acquire the software sources, please provide me the sources or any information about it.

In addition, if there is a seller who can sell me the software, please contact me thank you.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:33:08 PM by syce1234 »