Author Topic: 01 C10 valve cover gasket needed, or link to one thats not high priced, lol  (Read 958 times)

Offline MarkZ28

Doing a valve adjustment on my project 01 Concours, I need the main gasket, gaskets around the spark plug holes, and the seals/washers for the hold down bolts. Checked revzilla, ebay, and amazon. Revzilla had some but 2 weeks out and kind if high priced. Amazon and ebay had nothing I could find. I can probably reuse the main gasket, its still soft and flexible. The spark plug gaskets have been leaking though. Anybody have any new sets laying around or can post links to known sources? May need water pump also, but not sure yet.

Offline Freddy

The best substitute for brains is .............what?

Offline MarkZ28

Thanks, but Ive tried multiple times ordering stuff from.the website and wont let me, even registering. I gave up on getting anything from the website, unless he sells on ebay or amazon I cant buy his stuff.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Thanks, but Ive tried multiple times ordering stuff from.the website and wont let me, even registering. I gave up on getting anything from the website, unless he sells on ebay or amazon I cant buy his stuff.

WELL, CAN'T SAY MUCH OTHER THAN CALL HIM, i JUST TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY oops, sorry about the caps thing..... we speak to each other on occasions, but call, and back up your order procedure, and get verification.. he's the most reliable source I know, for this stuff.. and I have always assisted in his never ending relentless searches, for providing a "good" kit.. for a reasonable one stop shopping price.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline MarkZ28

I will of I need to get the gaskets, I may be able to use the old ones, still soft and flexible.